Time to say...

on 9/30/2009 02:24:00 PM
Two more days before moving into a new phase of my life. I've been waiting for this ever since completing my last semester in MMU, yearning for time to wind up faster. Yet now that it's just 2 days before departure, I feel nervous over this from head to toe.

So many people I love will be left behind, family, friends, and all the familiarity which I've taken for granted for so long. For the past few months I've been getting closer to my family members, getting updated with my friends and highschool mates, so that I could burn their image in my mind and recall when I'm there.

I'm really thankful to have met good and sincere friends all along the years in highschool and university life. You guys have painted my canvas of life with vivid colors. I won't forget the times we had as classmates, hostelmates, housemates, club and event committees, movie kaki, makan trip kaki, bday party goers, exam crammer and many more. Thank you especially, to Kristine, Loo Mun, Weiyong, Shin Dee, June and William for being there for me always.

But time flies, and there's so little time left when I realized that there's so many things that I could have done for my close friends and family. All I can do now is to pray and hope that people I love dearly will be well and healthy while I'm away.

Even though I'll be venturing into a completely new and strange place, starting over again, like the start of MMU life, just that now it's in a different country all together, please don't worry about me, because I'll be alright with kind people there lending a hand to help me settle down.

I'll be updating once I am connected to the internet. So for now I won't say farewell this time, but see you again soon!!

2 replies

  1. good luck for ur journey~ a new chapter of ur life..it would be very interesting~ and u r lucky enough to hav this opportunity~
    miss u and take k sweetheart~

  2. kiddokun Says:

    I'm sure you'll have a great time there. Don't worry about the people here, we will manage somehow. Just go ahead and fulfill your dream ! :)

    P/S: Don't forget to check out the figurine stores there and report back the results...:P

Bits of Life | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com