Random Homestay Pictures

on 5/22/2009 10:03:00 PM
I've updated a little bit on the blog layout again, swept my room as well as learning up on batch processing my photos using Photoshop. Despite the disrupted internet connection which is driving me nuts, I still have yet to study *kills self*

So I have decided to upload some random photos taken during my homestay trip in Japan last June. Photos spamming ahead!


Dango, which is the very first food eaten after touching down in Japan Chubu Airport, Nagoya.


After licking my fingers clean, i dunno which hole to throw the stick.


The legendary Melon. go figure the price. see the apple beside? it's larger than my fist 0.o


GPS system inbuilt one leh! It's in my host father's proud Lexus car.


Let's spot the mount Fuji. Saw it? that's the best i could see that day nia T.T


Nameko mushrooms. super expensive one. usually used in miso soup and stew.


Yuri XD not being able to see fuji-san, we went to the lily park instead. abundant of beutiful lilies in a wide meadow.


Super Cute White fluffy thingy on the Nagoya Subway train deco.


鯱(shachihoko), The Gold Fish Ornament/gargoyle on the Rooftop of Nagoya Castle.


The Cute version of the gold fish, shachimaru-kun Kyaa~


Even the manhole also more cantik than ours one.


*cute stuff overdosed*


Erm. Ferris wheel on building XD


I swear I would have barged in there if it's not closed T.T it's a manga/anime shop with lots of doujin btw xD


MOS Burger aaa.. I din know about it then, if not I would have eaten there instead of the horrible fast food inside the themepark.


Erm, Yeah. This is the themepark, Universal Studio Japan XD


I guess I better go study first. the Guilt has finally kicked in. Stay tune for more picture spams! If there's any part of the trip you are interested in let me know~ then i'll post more pictures on that. still got tons to go haha.

5 replies

  1. Unknown Says:

    Cool, cool~ At last got to see some pics.

    "After licking my fingers clean, i dunno which hole to throw the stick."
    For some reason, this line made me lol-ed. X3

    No pic of ur homestay house? Erm, more pic of ur trip down the manhole? Wah, MOS Burger~ Only know wheb we go Singapore...I'm missing the teriyaki chicken burger. =3~

    Shu Yin

  2. Li Sa Says:

    now that you say it..lol.

    Got other host's house, mine and the room pics also. 2nd round then~ too bad i wasn't allowed to go under the sewers.. :p
    Me too, din know it's so yummy till we had it in s'pore *hungry di*

  3. kiddokun Says:

    Mandarake eh ? What about figures ? any luck I can find a lot there ? :P

    Ferris Wheel on building ! That's neat.

    Yeah, the manhole is definitely NICER than ours. I thought it was like a coin or something. ^^:

    How about the train system ? is it really good, fast and efficient ?

  4. Li Sa Says:

    I think there are alot anime shop around which sells figurines, manga and anime together, sort of like anime tech. I saw one during my short stay in osaka. will upload pics later XD

    I din get to ride on the bullet train, but the normal ones traversing within the town is like ktm/lrt speed, while the express one between cities would be faster. it's super on time, at odd timings tho like 8.16am,8.24am etc, ^^;

  5. Volvoxx Says:

    I just noticed your comment on their manhole being nicer than ours (hmm..sounds wrong..hahaha...lets not get 'serong' here :P) but if Malaysia wan so nice hor....it'll either be stolen for souvenirs, or sold for besi buruk >.<

Bits of Life | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com