Heise Artbook Sale in Daicon!

on 5/23/2009 12:08:00 AM
With the high demand on the finger licking, smexy 2d guys drawn by heise, I'm glad to announce that Heise artbook Booth will be opened again. Those who are interested can pre-order from me first so that you won't miss any of them! We have added in a new artbook too, called Songs of Darkness shown below.



The previous artbooks will be sold as well~ please refer to my previous post for the cover pictures. Each of the artbook will be priced at RM48 for your information. The artbook sales will be commencing in Daicon, an ACG event to be held in MMU Cyberjaya. It is a 2 days event on 11th and 12th of coming July. The highlights of the event, besides having my heise booth *bricked* is that the seiyuu/singer Chihara Midori will be having a concert there too. I'm sure the otakus are going nuts all over already. Please visit the official DAICON website for more information.

I'll be waiting for your pre-orders!!

P.S please leave a reply here or at the shoutbox to order or if you have any inquiries. Thanks!

Bits of Life | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com