still alive

on 8/21/2006 01:31:00 PM
Google is going for world domination! *shot dead*

yea. i'm fried up there due to overstudying. 3 core midterms in a row is not sth you want to mess with, trust me. i still have 3 days more to study 3 subjects, tests covering 2 horribly unintelligible chapters each. so far i've jz finish 1 chapter of math, and haven done others yet. i will see the grim ripper waving at me on thurs.. if not fri, or even sat, which are my test days. orz. enuf ranting already, if not i'll be slapped and wringled by you guys before my tests XD

why is it public school holiday now?! this is jz so unfair *bricked* yea yea.. i have my share of holidays already.. but that's not considered holiday if you have test after that! TT_TT i'm cracked. ignore me pls k thx bye! Shoot me XD

Bits of Life | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com