blank mind..

on 8/28/2006 02:57:00 PM
After having 3 tests in a row, and a whole week of frantic studying, doing nothing except stuffing my mind with formulae and equations even when i'm eating, the eraser debris on my desk and papers scribbled and thrown were more than what i can produce in 2 months. All my free time was used up and classes were sacrificed for the sake of the tests. Even to the extend that after the test were all over, i forgot how it was like to be free, and to procrastinate. Like for instance, now, after my monday 4 hours classes (which i din go for the first 2) i felt empty. i don't know wat i should do to kill the rest of the free time. But before the tests, i would think of so many things that i'd glad to indulge in and so many tasks to get involved with. Hope i'll get rid of this emptyness by reading novels. trying to finish off angels and demons so that i can get back to my old rhythm.

merdeka's coming and my roommate's birthday's a day before.. got to get present for her!! >_< and i have a meeting tonight. Well, i guess it's all coming back. i'm going to be really busy after all. *bricked*

for those who had ym-ed or msn-ed me during my study period, i'm so sorry that i din really answer back nicely (mainly use emoticons to reply) this is because my keyboard is on my monitor and i only have my computer table [without keyboard desk] to study >__< so do forgive me and dun think me as being cold k? *puppy eyes*

guess that's it. even if you see me in campus or out, i might be blurry and probably won't notice anyone due to overconsumption of brain capacity so.. do give my a pat on the back or wave at me frantically to get my attention *Bricked*

Bits of Life | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com