Virus Attack!!

on 8/02/2005 01:28:00 PM
Well, it's not my computer that's infected with virus, but me. On monday morning, i went to the general hospital for hepatitis B vaccine, which i can get for free after donating blood more than 2 times. It was ok, my left arm jz felt numb during the injection. Not really as scary as it looks, having the syringe penetrate into your flesh, then millions and millions of virus released into your bloodstream, doing some minor damage before being encountered by the white blood cells. Well, after that, i went home feeling happy that i can get the doses for free, while normally it cos about 80 bucks to get vaccined.

I started feeling weird in the evening. My head was throbbing and was getting heaty. My whole body ached all over, but i can still withstand it. I ignore the pain and carried on reading Harry Potter, which i borrowed from Dexter. Then i started to get dizzy and was force to lay down. Before long i was asleep and the pain got no better when i woke up. It's been so long since i last felt sick. The sensation was horrible, until i've lost my appetite. My aunt was really disappointed cos she'd cooked alot of vege for me but i din manage to finish. haiz.. i'd swallow all of them if i din get sick so easily. Damn virus cost me my veges... *sobsob*

Then, this morning, I woke up several times, once every hour cos i was suffocating. Before going back to sleep i'd drink some water to put off the fire in my throat. This is getting from bad to worse, i thought. Well, at last at 8am, i decided not to sleep anymore, since it wasn't doing any good. I saw uncle and auntie eating breakfast, so i'd try to stuff sth down my throat. I ate an egg tart and some milk. that was the best i can do.. normally i'd eat more than this >"<. After that, still ignoring the aggravating pain, i finished reading harry potter with much difficulty. why does dumbledore have to die? ish... really hope the last book will come out soon, to get over with this once and for all. >"<

After finishing it, i slept summore, until my sister came and woke me up to send her to school. I dun think i looked too good as she kept on asking if i can drive. My mood was so bad that i din quite answer her but jz drove her to school. damn.. the car was blazing hot and the air con was not working well to counter the heat. Felt the headache coming again while i drove back, and so i went to bathe immediately after reaching home. The cold chilling water proved to be a relief, but the dizziness still prevails, until i lost grip on the soap and off it went down the toilet. *sweat*

Come on now, my army of white blood cells!! wake up and do your job! damn.. i dun wanna feel sick anymore...

Bits of Life | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com