Getting packed..

on 8/05/2005 04:05:00 PM
Thank goodness that i'd recovered that day i posted the last entry.. white blood cells rulez! anyway, the first thing i did after getting well was to read manga XD. finished reading ashiteruze baby which was burned from Loo Mun's computer on Wednesday night, then me and my parents went out for a ride~ actually we went out to check whether YTM had banked in my scholarship money. Found out that they had (i'm not going to tell you how much i get :p) and we went home talking about investing the money in AIA insurance thingie, which might give quite alot interest compared to keeping in a bank saving account.

Oh, forgot to mention that before i went sick, i was obsessed with a neopet game called typing terror. it was damn challenging at the last stage, which i can't beat however i try. It's the first time that made me felt bad about my typing speed.. and yet there's ppl getting high scores which is apparently thousand points higher than mine. Felt like banging the wall. Vox should really try this, cos i have faith in your typing speed XD. anyone with a neopet account can go play it.. it sends my fist clenching and teeth gritting after the umpteenth time of failure >"<. Click here if you're so kind as to avenge me XD

On Thursday i spend most of the time reading chinese fiction, though was trying very hard to get my attention shifted to my japanese class homework. In the end i did, but not until after dinner, that is... did the vocabulary paper, was kinda hard in the end cos most of the vocab dun ring a bell in my pee brain. When i move on to the grammar part, most of it were familiar to me after reading through the exercises we did during class last time. >v< Finally some confidence sprung up as i continue answering the questions.

By the time i finished everything, it's about midnight so i scramble to the computer room and continue reading my fics. I can't resist cos they're so much more interesting than doing homework XD All this while my Mom had fallen asleep while reading the news paper (she told me that's the best lullaby for her besides television ^^;) in the living room. after finishing the fics, i gently nudged her and she woke up in a start, in turn freaking me out too at the same time >"<. Well, if i was sleepy before, i'm certain that all the sleepiness had flew away.

And then it's Friday. NOoooo...... i dun wanna go back! i wanna stay home and do nothing. I dun wanna go back and study for the test >"< Wuuaaaaa.... *bang the wall*
sob... but strange enough, throughout the week i'm home, there wasn't a single drop of rain during the day, and not much too at night. Weird. even the Taiping lake gardens are becoming taiping 'desert' garden... At first i was thinking of going out and take some pics of the scenic spot, but it was jz too hideous at the moment. Damn. Taiping's no more the rain town.. it's so hot even at home i can feel the heat. haiz. still, i wanna stay here! me dun want exam!! *cries again*

Anyway gatta go pack my bags.. bringing along my er hu after abandoning it for so long *guilt struck*

Bits of Life | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com