Wee~ a break finally!

on 7/31/2005 01:00:00 AM
After tones of studying and class skipping.. opps ^^; the torturing week was finally coming to an end. From monday onwards i was studying in the library for circuit theory. I spend most of the day in the library, though it was the first time i'd visited there since the beginning of the sem XD

The guards there seemed to tighten the security in the library, most probably as the result of some dumbass who said during the OMS that the guards are too lenient, until most ppl go to library to sleep and talk. Damn.. wat's wrong with sleeping? it's not that it's obstructing other ppl or making other ppl unable to study as well. Anyway, i went up to the third floor to search for familiar faces, if any. There i studied with Lilo, and Chenli and Nadin on the first day, then i join Joanne for the following days XD. Her lil' bro, William taught us alot about circuit, for which i was really grateful. It's much better after reading the notes again and i understand what i'm supposed to do for the tutorial and past year questions.

For the exam, it was ok, but i did a stupid careless mistake as i was counting the voltage of my nicely simplified circuit. damn.. really do hope that the lecturers practice the 'error carried forward' marking system. If not, i'd be doomed. After the circuit theory test was over, me and Kristine went to Cahaya Dinar for dinner, as well as to return the comics we borrowed from HQ. The mango juice was damn nice, as it was really thick though abit too sweet. I ate 2 pieces of roti canai while Kristine ordered murtabak daging. When we went back home, I was suppose to study for Engine Maths, but instead was running up and down the stairs getting Loo Mun to burn manga for my auntie XD. I only managed to take a bath at 11 sth, after finished doing all the trivial stuff.

For the second test, i was reading 2nd chapter, with much difficulty understanding it at 8.30am in the library again, along with Joanne and William. He's damn good.. and was awed that he can understand so well about the maths... was damn glad that he's around to guide us and not letting us grope in darkness. I practically skipped all the classes on Thursday cos i know i'd not be able to finish studying if i go for classes. At night, the test ended not too horribly to me, as i think most of the questions i managed to calculate and get answers. Yey!! Holidays here i come!

After the test, Dexter drove me to my house to get my cpu, as i planned to leave mine with him so if any robbery happens *touch wood* i'd not lose my precious animes and data files in my harddisk >w<. Then, we went back to the campus for screening XD. We watched ROD tv and the members were laughing out loud during it, which was a good sign. *relieved* When the screening was almost finishing, Khurshid came in the room with Mc Donald's !! Kyaaaa~ i grabbed the frenchfries and ate some, before passing around to ppl. It's so nice of you la, Khurshid! thx again ^_^

Back at home again, i started to pack stuff into my bag and then some stuff came up that gave me a shock. It's personal so i'd not reveal it here. But in the end thing's settled and everyone's back to normal, or at least i was XD. All five of us in the house gathered in my (and my roomie's) room to have our girl talk, which was really fun, despite making me damn embarassed.. why only me kept on being bullied? *sobs*

The next day, me and Sharon walk out towards mmu entrance to get taxi. there was one and we got into it. everything was fine, with us getting to the bus station, aboarding the bus and me sleeping in it almost instantly. but then little did we know that the bus was not actually a direct express bus. damn. Guess wat? the air con in the bus wasn't working really well, making me sweating like hell during the whole journey. Due to the heat, i had a headache and also felt nauseated thoughout the ride. The bus stopped in KL, Ipoh, Kuala Kangsar and then finally only i can get out of the bus after 7 long tormenting hours. Felt like killing ppl at that time. The painful lesson of the story is that never ever travel in daytime without functioning air con and never buy tickets from Star-mart company ever again. it's jz plain horrible for me. Regrettably, i was too sick to read harry potter much on the journey, if not i'd be finished with it by now :P

So now i'd enjoy my short holiday reading manga, harry potter, anime and... nothing much la.. except studying for ECT1026 *tumble down on floor* Why me....

1 Responses to Wee~ a break finally!

  1. woi woi..wen r you coming back to mlk??..come study with us in library again!!..on thursday we are gonna start..!!..ok?>.hope to see you there with us..with you around,it would be merrier..wahahahahahah

Bits of Life | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com