Hooked up in online game

on 5/28/2005 10:37:00 PM
yup. abit too late but i'd manage to get myself hooked up with online game. it's called star dream (note: direct translation from chinese) which is kinda like RO, except it's in chinese. you can go over to its official site to check it out or even better, get the installation free and then get hooked up like me. hahahaha... i'm so bad. but no harm playing it XD.

so.. i've found one of the keys. like Fistandantilus said, i've still got 15 days to recover it. damn. at least i dun have to break 2 doors now.. *mumble mumble*

about the library book, seems that they are doing stock checking in MMU so they din see my renewal request >w< and guess wat? today they renewed for me and my previous fines (2 bucks) was cleared!! wakakakkaak... so good. hope they do stock checking every month. XD

My dad's gonna bring me back to melacca with his van, which also carried all my stuff back home when the holidays started, which will also means hours of tormenting heat again. haiz.. i think i'll have to bear with it, since i've gotten my wish after months of nagging. Dad's finally bringing along my good old bike to melacca in that van! Wee~~ then i can go everywhere i want already. shhh... dun tell my dad k?

now i've got to do a list of stuff i wanna bring back to melacca.. my cloths, pillows, mattress, computer table, cds, my precious system unit, my backpack fill with goodies (dun ask), my electrical wire stuff, a kettle, maybe a microwave... jz ignore this part cos i'm doing a check list~ oh yeah, helmet! can't forget that XD

think that's it then.. Melacca here i come!! in 1 week or so...

Bits of Life | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com