holiday ending....

on 5/22/2005 02:34:00 PM
i'm kinda excited when we were able to do course registration on the 18. i was really glad that i've managed to plan my time table after refering to my frens'. but then the awful thing is that MMU server sucks. i got logged in at 3.01pm and yet the system was slow like hell. guess it can't support so many ppl at a time. that was fine with me, since everyone else were going to experience the same thing. But later, i was damn pissed off. i jz can't believe it! after registering a subject successfully, the second class was already full! wat the hell?! that sub was my only choice and if it's full, my time table will be ruined! Argh!!! The loading is so slow yet i've got to reschedule again in that short period. So, in 1 hour i finally worked out another time table and register them under duress. crappy time table for my first beta trimester. jz great.

After that, i jz remembered i haven't renewed my book from the library. shit. i went to the library homepage, and found that i did, but jz haven't been processed. When i scroll down the page, it seemed that i've renewed it more than 3 times... ORZ now i'm going to be broke. 30 days times 20 sen = 6 bucks.. i'm gonna die!! *whine..*

Besides that, i think i've lost my room key. I'm so damn forgetful! *bang the wall*
So i went all over the house and search again. found 1 key in my bag, but another one still missing.. i'm dead. think have to break into my own room when i get back to melaka. *sigh*

Those aside, i still can't believe i'm the president of EMINA starting next trimester. wat do i have to do? wat about member registration day?! wat about the commitees? *panick, walk to and fro, trip and fall flat on the floor* I'm dead...

so.. still 2 more weeks before i get back to melaka.. suddenly got lots of stuff to settle and i dunno where to start. *scream of frustration*

Bits of Life | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com