for once.. I'm busy >w<

on 5/17/2005 08:20:00 PM
dad recently got his hands on a programme for database. he was nagging me to relearn microsoft access cos he wanted me to do him a customer database so that he can retrieve their records easily. Thus my quest begin with googling tutorial for Access. i read and then kinda understood and recalled wat we did in PCA0015(that's my computer application sub code) but then i wanna apply the little knowledge i had, i was stuck. too bad, i told my dad. So he got a programme called quickbook which specialize for database and financial management. I was too lazy to read the tutorial for the programme but my dad was quick. he got the programme installed and everything ready for me. I can see him smirking and having the you-can-run-but-you-can't-hide look. finally i surrendered and accepted the mission of typing the 200 pages record book's info into the database. It's so damn tedious and time consuming, especially my typing isn't as fast as kristine's *sobsob*

until today (been typing since 2 days ago) i've only completed half of the book, and here my dad was giving me cold blanket by telling there's lots more record books in the shop... i felt like fainting and then withered off. That's the reason there's no updates lately and no coloring or drawing etc.. haiz. i dun think i can escape the typing 'heaven' i'm currently in now. jz finished 30 pages... dunno how many pages more to go... *drop dead*

oh yeah.. tomorrow's the time for alpha to beta course registration. *fumble around* Wat the hell!! where's my time table?! Aarrghhhh...

P.S jz now i saw that apek again.. and guess wat? he lived in my taman!! WTF?! *Double shocked*

Bits of Life | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com