another day... bored

on 5/10/2005 05:01:00 PM
But yesterday's driving out nearly scared the lights out of me... As usual, i drove my sis to tuition, except that i was dressed in my new black turtle-necked shirt and beige long pants with lots of pockets (sis: that's mine, mind you! =__=) when usually i'll jz be in my fade off tshirt and shorts cos i was going to see my previous english teacher i loved very much, who is now my sisters'.
(sidenote: she's the best english teacher ever *gyrate around sprinkling confetti* and she's the one who got me into the standard of english i am right now *felt extra proud of her*)

Ahem, back to the drive... As i was talking with my sis while driving, suddenly this dog at the industrial roadside came running across the road! At first i was thinking it should be sane enough to stop, but no! it went straight ahead with me speeding closer and closer to it. Panicked, i jammed the brakes and shrieked as our distance closed in within split second. Part of my mind blanked, whereas the working part kept on conjuring horrible thoughts about wat would happen next, and i was horridly expecting to run on that poor animal any second. Everything happened so fast that i couldn't think but miraculously it pulled off from its own death! i dunno if dogs had sanity but i do think it saved this dog here. or maybe it's jz instinct. Watever it is, it saved the dog, prevented me from killing a precious life and my conscience from killing me at night... Phew! wat a relief.

the rest of the route was safe, except when i was going around a huge lorry parked at the side of the road which still blocked my path, a car speeding suddenly appeared with the driver talking without handsfree set. Curse you! i hit the brakes again, not even a minute before i last used it. the driver avoided me, and i glared at her with my eyes spitting fire. people nowadays.. *swearing*

We finally reached my teacher's house and my sis went in first as i park the kancil. She was in her room but later came out and saw me, eyes filled with surprised delight. i was happy to see her again too and she gave me a motherly hug. We chatted about everything, about her wonderful trip to china, the hardworking but pitiful ppl in the rural part of china, her souvenirs, and how i've been doing in Uni, and about my course... too bad the tuition class had to start before we can finish talking XD. So i left the house after bidding a warm goodbye to her and sped off to the comic shop.

It's been a routine, after being an amat i'll drive over to the comic shop to hunt for new arrivals. Chatted with my frens working over there and found out taiping ppl really dun know computer in general. *sweat* i was asked about hp to pc data transfer, and when i talked about the usb port, they dun show a clue about it... haiz. To be honest, i really got to know that much about computers and downloads stuff and graphic designing programs only after going into MMU, so at least MMU is doing some good to ppl after all XD

hmm.. that's it then.. going to sketch out the kitty and color it orange XD

Bits of Life | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com