Tired?

on 5/06/2005 11:33:00 PM
dun know wat biological reaction is going on in my body today, not that i want to know either, but then i jz felt tired. weird. Here i am at home doing nothing except sitting around and sticking at the com. You might think maybe it's sumthing i ate that made me feel like this but i'm jz eating oh so healthy recently at home; jz had bread and butter with the spirulina cereal drink for breakfast(it actually tastes good...) and then no lunch cos i felt like not eating.. then dinner, home cooked XD. did abit jogging at about 5.30pm but that's not the cause for my fatigue.. haiz. After dinner i dropped dead on the sofa while mom drive both my sisters to tuition. and i got up at 10pm when my dad came back from work and wake me up. 2hours of sleep.. so now i'm abit refreshed and wait.. how the hell am i going to sleep at night now?! ish.. i'll stay up late then XD

yesterday i had a small encounter with a cute kitty. it was a heavy downpour when mom took us out to eat, without umbrella. then in the hawker stall, we ordered bak kut teh (it's pork stew with some medical herb flavour.. nice~) and waited. there's a small kitten with orange fur came by, so my sis kinda lured it near us. it had real round eyes, orange iris and a real imploring look, which make me almost wanna touch it but din, due to hygienic reasons and mom being there XD.

After a while, we started to dig in our meal ravenously. Suddenly i felt weight on my lap, and it felt warm. I was shocked and saw the kitty crouching on my lap, still looking at me with that bright imploring eyes... *sigh* maybe i've such a benign nature that i can't even make a kitty stay a distance from me? *puking sounds* so i jz carry it to the ground, go to the stall to wash my hands as i past the couple of hawkers smiling at the incident. Well, when i almost finished my meal, the kawaii kitty was still hovering around our table with the big eyes. i jz can't refrain from succumbing to it's cuteness.. so i dropped some meat for it XD. It walked around for a while after it'd finished eating, then it went under the table and started to scratch the floor.. then it flop down and curl up into a fur ball! i was jz this close from hugging it and taking it back home XD

so this is it.. except my dad went to a closed down cyber cafe to repair stuff, and collected back home 2 computer tables and 4 asus display cards XD he's jz great, isn't he? XD

Bits of Life | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com