Worst Day ever...

on 12/26/2004 11:48:00 PM
Jz came back to Melaka filled with anger and frustration. You know wat? It took me 9 hours to get back here, which usually take 6 hours plus! Damn it! it's not even a smooth ride! Grrrr...

It all started when i reached Pudu bus station at 5.30pm. Before this everthing was good- punctual bus, no traffic congestion, fine weather with slight drizzle- and it jz have to take a turn to the worse...

Okay. First, can't get ticket back to Melaka. I was searching frentically all over the station and finally found one selling. I ran straight to the Jebat Express counter and asked for a ticket to melaka. The aunty behind the counter said it's 15 bucks cos it's additional bus. So, gritting my teeth i purchased it, of which the bus is at 7pm and i'll have to run over to the shell petrol station opposite here to wait for it. As i was devouring my double choc dounut, i thought,"Fine, have to wait for another hour and a half for the bus. I'll jz have my life shorten 10 years waiting in the car exhaust and smoke. jz great."

And things doens't turn out that smooth either. That stupid bus kept us waiting in the foul exhaust for another 45 minutes! We could have sued the bus for worrying us about whether it's not coming at all and for getting us cancer at early age!! By the time we got in it, and mind you, a BAS SEKOLAH, it was about 8pm! Curses!!!

At least I've got in a bus. Or so i thought. Along the way i was chatting with another MMU student in Gammar year named Ah Hoi. my anger was cooled down by the aircon, and also our humourous conversation. Then sumthing went wrong. The highway got congested with vehicles around the Seremban area. "Darn! Now what?" I said under my breath. Later found out that there was an accident, but it doens't really matter. It jz delayed an hour more and made me more miserable.

Maybe it's jz me having plain bad luck. For no known reason, the bus turned and exited the highway at Alor Gajah. I was shocked and after going through all this, i was betting on the worse scenario-stranded in Aloh Gajah Bus station. We were driven along unfamiliar and narrow kampung roads and suddenly i felt like going to pee. Shit! It jz have to get much worse. Time can really torture ppl at some cases, for instant, mine. I felt really urgent and it seemed like hours before the bus halted in front of the bus station. Without much ado, i shot to the toilet. Everything comes after that. Thank God!

After resuming on my seat, the bus was back on rolling. Phew. it's not dumping us in the alien place after all! At that time it was 10pm. Great! after 2hours and i still haven't got back to Bukit Beruang. My conscience soothed me knowing at least i'm not hungry, like Ah hoi, who haven't ate his dinner. So i decided not to get angry. Jz that the frustration is eating me away in chunks...

It was another 45 minutes before i can spot any familiar landmark. It was all factories and big buildings and barren lands. The more i look at the unknown scenary, the more uneasy i felt. I had pangs in my stomach when it suddenly occured to me that wat if the driver dunno where he's going? I stiffen and prayed that i can get back safely. Then my prayer was answered. I saw the bright Tesco signboard jz ahead and the melaka sentral. I was filled with a sense of relief. Finally Ah Hoi can have his dinner, or was it supper? heheh..

I really hoped that everything will be okay after all that, but No, it had to get bad until the end. Glancing at my watch which showed 10.45pm, me and Ah Hoi dubiously rushed in the bus station to see if there's any domestic bus left on duty. Obviously, none of the bus are on so we decided to get taxi and split the fare. I was afraid that the crazy taxi driver's will charge more at night, and i was proven right. 15 Bucks to get back to MMU! Shit! What else can we do but to get in the taxi grudgingly? As if it's not bad enough, the taxi driver have to keep scolding us all the way to mmu about the fare. I was on the verge of punching him in the face when we reached the mmu entrance. He had made me so angry that i swear that i'll beat him up when i see him next time. Jeez!

At last! i'm back! No more bad luck i hope. i've had enough in one day. I'm really pissed off having a sharp pain in my ankle as the last straw. Even after a nice cold bath i can feel the anger rolling in me. Maybe i can get over it after a good night's sleep. Ok then, nitez.

P.S. the tsunami and earthquake in penang and the northern parts was really horrible. 53 lives taken in a flash. This is really a Bad Day. Pray that no more catastrophe like such will happen in M'sia again...*Shivers*

Bits of Life | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com