This whole day...

on 12/24/2004 04:37:00 AM
I woke up at 8am. But then maybe my brain's not yet awake, only my eyes opening wide like a saucer while i lay there for another 1 hour before Kristine woke up early. She was expecting me to wake her up, but lucky she can wake up on her own as she have to do her club donation thing. Heheh, my brain's not functioning yet..

We had 2 classes today, Chemistry and English, in which i was drifting away and not listening at all. Oh no... my blurness is coming back! Help!!

After that, me and my classmates went for lunch together. I wasn't eating (tis,tis, diet, eh?) but being with them and listening to their wacky conversation were fun. The only weird thing is that Kai was eating less than usual, which was observed by Kristine. AARRRGGHHH!!! This must be the end of the world!! *run around and bang myself on the wall* Kristine said maybe he's on diet too, then i stare at her and we laughed.

While all of them were going back to BBU, I returned to the campus and hunted for a Christmas card. i found some in the souvenir shop, but not much choices. Right after i've picked one, i rushed to CLC first floor as I'm supposed to meet Ce-yi, Vivi and Boss there. There, i saw them on the skybridge, staring at the girl's hostel. i was bewildered. They explained that they were trying to spot Anne, and instantly we saw her on the ground floor walking towards us.

The main reason we were going to the new FOSEE building was not exploring it, but to see lecturers and ppl in charge about Moral Studies. It was a headache as this year, we Alpha Engineering students are registered to take Chemistry instead of Moral in the 3rd trimester. The problem is that there is a rule stating that we have to sit for Moral and Human Development Exams(HD done in trimester1) in order to go to Beta year. If not, we have to appeal for proceeding to Beta. Now, Boss and Ce-yi wanted to add Moral in their subjects taken, while i jz wanna do credit trasfer cos i've taken Moral during my stay in INTI.

When Anne arrived, we proceeded to the new FOSEE building. We went to 2nd floor to find the Moral lecturer via lift, which smelt like pattery(Vivi said). When we were in her room, the lecturer said that we can slip in to her classes if we dun have clashes with them, but she can't open up a new class especially for us. Then we went to see other 2 lecturers time table. it was futile, as most of the time tables clashed with ours. sigh... So we went to the 3rd floor cos Boss wanted to see Mdm. Aida regarding our English marks.

Instead of going with Boss, me and Ce-yi went to find our AA, Mdm. Sharmini. I asked her about doing credit transfer for my Moral and when i should do it. She was not sure but asked me to refer to the Director or Assistant Director to get a firm answer. And so we went, after we meet up with Boss and Vivi. There, all our questions about the Moral Studies were answered. It seems that we dun have to do anything about it as we can proceed to beta year and only take that subject during that year. The bad thing is that we can't add any subjects as we like in alpha year. Besides, she also said that i can only do credit transfer when i'm required to take that sub. hmm... Case Solved for now.

Not with the English marks though. Boss said that Mdm. Aida told him most of our weaknesses fell on the reading comprehension, instead of the grammar(which was harder). We stared at him incredulously. Then Mdm. Sharmini appeared suddenly, as we were standing in the corridor. We told her everything and she suggested that we asked for remark from ERU, which will cost 50 bucks for each person. Darn! Money is really a good way to shut us up... So, i think we gave up about the marks for now.

Later, Vivi said he wanted to revise his Physics. Anne and Ce-yi were helping him, while i didn't really do much. I was confused when Vivi asked me about lens... darn. Sorry, Viv. Can't be of much help. But i'll lend you all my good luck for your exam, k? ^_^

At 6pm, me and Kristine went for dinner early cos her bus was at 9.30pm. In the restaurant, we met Beatris, who was going to the bus station as well. She said her fren was giving her a ride to bus station, and she invited us to join her too. We were really grateful. At first i was planning to go back Taiping tomorrow, but since i can go to the bus station for free, i might as well try my luck. Who knows if there were still tickets available for going Taiping? *cross my fingers*

And... YES!!! There is a place! Thank God for that... We reached the bus station at 8.50pm, while the bus to taiping was at 9pm. Phew! I made it! After saying goodbye to Kristine, off i go, Back to Home!!

So, know you know where i'm typing this post.*Grin* At Home!! hehehehe...
I reached Kamunting Bus Station at 3.30am groggily. Now, i'm fresh and awake after my bath. *Grin somemore*

btw, about the new Fosee building, the walls for the lecturers' rooms were like fake concrete made with cardboards. Even several punches can bring down the wall...=_=||

Bits of Life | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com