Fixed?

on 12/22/2004 06:06:00 PM
Well, my com is currently free of anymore obstinate, pain-in-the-you-know-where Viruses.. yey!

Before this the darn stupid obstinate virus was unable to be deleted no matter how i tried. Besides this, my com was slowed down a zillion times!! even slower than Kristine's com!! My Goodness... Everything takes ages to load and i was really fed up. So i decided to use task manager to end all of them in order to restart. There and then, i was electrified. After seeing the antivirus warning about the darn virus, I was shocked to see that Virus named geeapuk.exe is in the list of running programmes!!! I snapped. Instantly i ended it and restarted my com. The virus was still there of course, but this time, i was able to delete it! Yey!! It's DEAD!!Wohoo!!

After i ran a virus scan, Alex gave me a better antivirus programme, which is also under symantec. At first i installed it, but with errors, which i shouldn't have ignored... at the end i have to uninstall it, uninstall my old antivirus programme and then reinstall it. Phew! Though the live update was not running very smoothly, it got through finally. Safe and sound!

So now my com-Ahem, i really wanna say this- IT IS ALIVE!!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
*Goes mad and run around wildly*

Bits of Life | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com