Prelude for disaster?

on 12/20/2004 01:16:00 PM
I got back to my room yesterday at about 5 something. Back to melacca, finally! now i can start downloading stuff again like mad! Oo.. and yeah.. have to study.. let's jz skip that part first shall we? :P

Everything was fine when i first came back. I was in a frenzy trying to spread my bedsheet, unpacking my clothes and stuff, chatting with my roommate and Looloo at the same time. That being settled, we went for dinner and even rented lots of comic books after we've eaten. Of course everyone was still in the holiday mood and we were talking away with how we spend our holidays. In fact we were even planning when to get back home for the coming holidays. haha..

When we had walked back to hostel, we hangaround in looloo's room while waiting for me and Kristine's computers to arrive.(if not we would be clinking away in our own room.hehe) Before long, We were plugging in our coms. yey! i never knew at that time wat horrible things were waiting for me ahead...

my com started normally and i was so glad. i was doing updates on my com and then restarted. i spoke too soon. after i've restarted, i was greeted by the login page. i clicked and shit... password!! What Password?! so vaguely i type in my latest password that i remembered. Wrong! i type in another one. Wrong again! and that scenario repeated a zillion times. How do you think i'd felt?! Frustrated of course! it ate into me so much that i almost gone crazy! i was seeking for help desperately. I was smsing the computer guy non stop while Kristine was searching for computer pros in mirc to help out and looloo was scouring the windows xp help to find solutions. After about an hour, everything still looked bleak. i'm practically like ant on frying pan. All i can do was to will the situation to get better.. we tried to get in the safe mode but in vain. needs password too.. die! the last resort was to reformat my c drive.. which means all my mp3s and pics and arts will be gone! Argh!!!

Me and Kristine kept trying other solutions suggested by her expert frens but they seemed too complicated and we have to do lots of stuff and procedure... I was almost dying at that time. So while kristine use her com to download the stuff needed, i rebooted my com a final time to try my luck. Instead of going into safe mode which was futile, i picked the option where we can restart our com in the last seen good condition. after i clicked enter, I Gawked at the screen in disbelief. I saw my wallpaper popping out, and all the icons and followed by my yahoo auto signing in. I nudged Kristine, and she stared at my monitor too, in awe. YES!!! IT WORKED!!!!! My com's alright again!! YEAH!!!!!!! WEEEEEEEE!!!

I was laughing like a mad scientist. Non-stop, i tell you. Even tears of joy were twinkling in my eyes. Kristine was really amazed and i told her wat i did. This is really too much for a day...

But it was jz the beginning...Later i was to suffer more heart attacks. This is jz Plain BAD LUCK I'm having. My com was infested with viruses!!! And here goes again..

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is this ever going to end?! Well, folks! Stay tuned! I can see more catastrophe promised ahead....*banging the wall*

Bits of Life | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com