Nothing much...

on 12/28/2004 04:36:00 PM
Yesterday i slept at 2sth after finishing my avatar. Christmas is already over but then i can still use it until new year right? *grin*
Woke up at 8 sth. it's my fren's birthday and was lucky that i remembered. I wished her happy 16th birthday and then chated a lil while with her. Wanted to make sumthing for her but then can't think of wat.
Instead she said her newsletter was out and my Setsuna was in the cover page. I was really excited to see my work posted there. At last, something fruitful. She complimented it and all i could do was blushing.. Can't handle too much of them at a time..heheh..
During the Applied maths tutorial, i was totally blur. i skipped friday's class cos i've went back to taiping. The questions were total alien to me. Can't understand and jz blindly follow what the others' do. Darn! I really dun like being helpless. Going to read the notes afterwards to buckle up, even borrowed Ce-yi's tut answers for reference. Hope i can understand, but seriously doubt it though.
During Physics, it was worse. I wasn't listening but doing my Stats tutorial questions, which are going to be discussed in the next class. I can see the bleak future of my physics ahead...
so this's it. going to watch maria-sama ga miteru now.. finally finish downloading the last episode. yey!!

P.S. Hope all the June intake ppl will enjoy their holidays and for JetSon, i'll pray that the sea will be calm for you to travel back to Penang. Ciao~

Bits of Life | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com