Things happened today <--Lame title but..wat the heck >v<"

on 12/05/2004 05:04:00 PM
Last post i said that i would really offline at 10pm. I did, jz that it's at 11pm. Then i forced myself to go upstairs for bed. Guess wat? i can't sleep. heheh.. It should be a really normal thing since i've been sleeping at 2 sth in the morning everyday. Until 12 i have been flipping here and there willing the sandman to sprinkle sleep dust in my eyes. Then my sis came in and got a shock since i stared at her, wide-eyed, as she open the bedroom door. After that, since she and i can't sleep too, we had a pillow fight(yey!). And i switched place with her, jz wondering if that will help me to get some sleep. Dunno if it really worked or jz me being sleepy, i finally got myself into slumberland..

So, the next day, i was really surprised cos i woke up at 8.10am. that's so great! i dun even feel sleepy. I sat up, and suddenly the surge of laziness came.. i dun have anything to do so early in the morning, so might as well get some more sleep.. and i succumbed to this evil sin... this is so bad! the next thing i knew was i had a weird dream and the clock stated 11am. Darn.. there goes my morning..

Later, after lunch.. i continued to read chinese fictions online. it was really good, cos it involve going back in time and all (i'm a sci-fi freak) but then the ending was kind of abrupt. Quite disappointed actually. So i went on to other stories. if you wanna read too, jz
click here.

After some time, I jz felt that i've read enough cos my eyes hurts. So, jz for the fun of it, i went to meddle with the settings in control panel. I was really amazed when i found out that going over to the regional and language setting i can display chinese words in Yahoo! Messenger! that's really cool cos i've had frens using chinese words in their status and i've been wondering for ages how the hell could i understand them(they are in weird computer codes). Besides that, even my photoshop can display my chinese fonts! Previously it can't seem to read the fonts and i was so upset with my home pc. yey! that's so great!

This might sound weird, but then i was abit sad when one of my online friends said she's going to disappear for a long time. She is an ardent Online Gamer and it seemed that there's a new 3D online game coming up middle of December. So, she's gonna play that game 24/7 until she drops. Maybe it's jz me being overreacted.. but then i suddenly felt really emotional. It's not that we've really met (i've seen her via webcam and we've talked to each other in voice conference though), but i felt the sorrow of parting (Slightly? Maybe...). Or maybe it's jz my hormones.. *shrugs*
Think i'd got over it now. Dunno why i'd felt that way. It's not that she's going to be offline forever anyway.. So i jz bid farewell to her and there. No tears. Like, No Way! i'm not gonna cry! It's silly...

I was jz talking with another fren about her leaving, and gradually the topic about zodiac signs jz bummed in. i'm a Pieces while she's Libra. I wasn't that convicted about the signs being influencial in our lives or behaviours, but then it's jz shocking. i mean, i got to the yahoo's zodiac sign pages and found that most of my weaknesses listed nicely over there. In fact, All of the weaknesses listed there can be seen in me. Darn! that's jz so uncool. When i scroll up for good ones, not really all apply to me. hehe.. At least i can say that the page was not so acurrate after all, and laugh it off. But then, come to think of it, it doesn't really matters wat signs you have. It's jz good to know where is your strength and wat are your weaknesses. And so, after reading that zodiac page, i kind of realize wat are my weaknesses clearly and consciously. Next step. Change. For better or for worse? Well, that's the decision that i shall make.

Besides the above thingies, i dun think much had happened... sorry if it's a disappointment to you all who thought that maybe i've been kidnapped by UFO or i'd went back in time to the Samurai Era or simply saw cows flying up the sky while raining frogs.. hehe.. i have wild imagination,dun mind me,k? ^_^

1 Responses to Things happened today <--Lame title but..wat the heck >v<"

  1. Siew Says:

    You are a sci fi freak?? wow.. thats new?? What kind of sci fi? Star wars type? Or more of the logical type like crichton??
    Haha... never knew that Chinese sci fi was so established..

Bits of Life | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com