Meaningless Ranting..

on 12/04/2004 01:15:00 PM
Darn..The surge of laziness is really getting on my nerves. I woke up at 12 today. and then stuck in front of my com until 2pm, when i have to force myself to walk a few steps away from the com for lunch. Then Dad came back to get his Astro activation form printed after i modified it. After that i was doing another blog to put my artworks in(not much though.. those not posted was too ugly to be seen). then i saw the tag-board was broken or sumthing. I din bother to check what happened to it,jz leave it to 'heal itself'. True enough, it return to normal after i created my gallery. yeah.. you can go visit my gallery but dun expect much.. dun seem to have the mood to do more stuff.

Think i better sleep early so i can wake up early.. at least i can get the black ugly rings off my eyes. Must be the sleeping late part that made me so tired and lazy.. (voice :there she is, blaming on everything else when things goes wrong..tis tis)

But then, i think i'll be better when tomorrow comes. Hopefully i can shrug off the sloth disease syndrome tomorrow.. hmm.. maybe tonight.. better plan to do sumthing first or i'll be wasting yet another day of my precious holidays.

Yeah. I can start with buying ticket back to K.L. That will make me more alert of the few days left for my holiday. Oh. almost forgot. I have to buy tickets to Penang also. Going there for the day camp i've signed up for. Hm.. That means i have to start packing too. And i haven't return the comics i borrowed.
Hey, wait a sec.. i forgot i have a bunch of things to do.. how could I..
*slap myself in the face*

ok! I'll be fine tomorrow! Jz have to! I'll slap myself again if i don't. I'll pull myself up! that's the spirit! i'll start with sleeping very early tonight! ok! going to offline at 10pm even if i haven't done with it. I'm Gonna do it! yeah!

[The post above is jz to get my lazy bum off to do sumthing useful. Just ignore it if you can't stand gibberish stuff. I'm crapping and am going to do more..^_^]

Bits of Life | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com