Me Masterpiece...

on 12/02/2004 03:35:00 PM


hehe.. did this in about 3-4 hours.. At first i wanted to colour the character named setsuna (she's from one of my favourite comics) but then gave up.. i suck at colouring.. might as well call myself colour blind. So at the end it turned out like this. Not bad either right? ( i'm self-comforting..jz ignore me)

i colour this and the original art belongs to my fren, Wounds. Credits goes to her. Glad that i manage to finish this cos i promised to give this pic to my other fren as a gift. ^_^

feel free to comment on it, k? In this way, you can help me to conquer Photoshop...
Muahahahaha...

2 replies

  1. Roti Says:

    OMG! That's REAL NEAT!

  2. Li Sa Says:

    thx! i'll certainly go to you if i got problems with ps, Edo!

Bits of Life | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com