HTML, anyone?

on 12/01/2004 10:52:00 AM
So now i know HTML stands for HyperText Mark-up Language. Great. First step to webpage creating. I'm doing sumthing useful during this hol after all...

Well, since i woke up this afternoon (mind you, not morning :P) i've been reading tutorials on html for beginners. One might think that i'm implying that now at least i've learnt something about it. Heh, this proved that that person doesn't know me. I'm still suffering from 'sloth disease', which is my euphemism for laziness. Thus i declare that now, i'm still at lost about html. There you have it.

But then that doesn't mean that i wasted a whole day doing nothing in front of the computer. I may be clueless about html, but then the good old cut and paste works jz fine for me. i've put on some links and then a shout box also(i prefer that name to tag-board,heh). Neat. And that's it. Darn.. i've wasted so much time on these few things.. Aargh.. Should have read about html and try to experiment more...

Ok. going to do that now. No use renting and letting time slip through my fingers, right?

P.S. if you are also interested in learning html, click here
i found it really helpful and not that dead boring i thought it would be. Have fun!

Bits of Life | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com