Fixed the 'Read More' function!

on 9/11/2009 12:19:00 AM
I've had this function where i can hide/show my long-winded grandma story posts in just a click after discovering the javascript to do it last time, but it was malfunctioning somehow since a few weeks ago.

So today after googling for new codes for it, I've got to this page which has what I needed. Delighted, with some more copy-pasting along the way, I managed to get it right again! It seems that the only problem it was not working earlier is that the web hosting of the source code was down.. *Grumble grumble*

Anyway it works now so try it!

Ok. I don't feel so good today and been sitting on the same chair for the whole day staring at the screen trying to fix it. I wanted to do the singapore trip post instead of this actually.. *sigh*

Guess I'll have to keep it for the next post~

Bits of Life | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com