Back on Blogging

on 5/20/2009 11:45:00 PM
Anyone missed me?

I know it's been too long since I last blogged, hiatus for one year already! time flies eh. Actually I got tired cos of my long winded style of writing, and the inertia snowballed every time when I attempt to update. So now I'll start off again with shorter posts so that I don't get tired of it that soon.

The main updates on my life, picking up from the last post, is that I am going to graduate from MMU in less than a week's time! That's a huge leap of update there lol, but I'm kinda lazy to recount everything that had happened up until now.

So some major events would be applying for the Japanese Government aka monbusho scholarship for postgraduate studies, leading to the mind-wrecking long wait for results of written test, interviews and replies from japan universities. Meanwhile I did my internship in an automation company in Melaka, learning not much on automation ironically, but more on PIC microchip programming. None the least I learn something about working life, where you will be totally exhausted for any entertainment after work and you'll ask why it isn't a saturday everyday.

After 3 months of training I got off the hook and continue on for my final year project, which is to design a humanoid robot structure. Not to mention skipping almost 80% of the lecture/tutorial classes. *proud* Of course everyone else does about the same.. maybe just abit less compared to mine. Well at least I didn't get barred, which is the main point.

With all the toiling done, I've finally gotten the scholarship! I will be studying in Japan this coming October, so dun envy me k XD It's one of the reasons why I am blogging again, to make you all drool on my stay there lol. Anyway, somebody should start a blog too since it's Toudai she's going *stares*.

And the other thing is that my robot is ALIVE!!! well, at least it can do movement pre-programmed. It's called Frog.E, name courtesy of Thye Shin. See the robot video below! Too bad i can't make it to dance hare-hare yukai or do any significant anime pose. no time >_<"

Frog.E isnt it cute? XD


So I'll stop here. I am suppose to study for my final finals in MMU. Now that I've finish watching Fringe except the finale, I had to somehow start reading orz. Stay tuned for Sakura pictures from Japan next post! XD

*edit* I've posted the Frog.E video~~ XD

6 replies

  1. Volvoxx Says:

    You really really REALLY too free huh? Nice new template btw...wanted to change mine too but meh...I still like mine... /undecided

    U better still be blogging when you're at japan XD

  2. Li Sa Says:

    lol. that's one of the reason i start blogging again. this time more pics less words XD

  3. Volvoxx Says:

    Quote: "Stay tuned for Sakura pictures from Japan next post!"

    wtf have to wait so long for the next post?!! PEMALAS!!

    Heck I've got a paper tmr and I'm still inertia-ing...zzzz

  4. kiddokun Says:

    Eh, only once you arrived in Japan then you can update ? =_=;

    Agree with Kristine, that's TOO long ! Update about some random things too once in a while. :p

    Well, its kinda sad hearing you graduating soon, but at the same time I feel happy for you since you have finally achieve you degree.

    Frog-E robot looks cute. :D

    About long post...I'm okay with them, but maybe you ought want to you know, update with pictures too ? But yeah, it could make your blog look VERY long. ^^; Sadly as far as I know blogspot doesn't have "read more" feature, at least it can make your blog look neater. Shorter post also maybe a good idea too.

    Anyway, all the best for the japan studies ! :D

    P/S: Do not forget to update your blog regularly !

    P/S 2: really, don't forget it !

    P/S 3: Don't...okay I better stop. :P

  5. Li Sa Says:

    Kristine: lol. I got some sakura pics from my host so going to post up later. not wait until i go there only post la XDD good luck for the paper~

    Khurshid: yeah. going to put more pictures instead of words now haha. since picture's worth a thousand words :p

    lol. okok i'll remember to update *fingerscrossed* XD

  6. Sujez Says:

    omg - finally!

Bits of Life | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com