New Start

on 6/20/2006 04:22:00 PM
I'm in Gamma now. The thought slapped me in the face even harder when i see alot of freshies walking around in campus, suit up, carrying MMu-branded bags and hanging their laminated student card around their neck. Besides, there are new changes everywhere; fresh new hair style+hair color on frens, different classes and schedule, and unfamiliar faces for classmates. >.< this never fail to make me feel lost, intimidated, yet at the same time i'm brimming with excitement and anticipation. A whole new year to start my Uni life once more! YEAH!

It's the 2nd day of my 2nd year in degree, and i nearly overslept for my maths class today. Did i mention that i slept through my first 8am class on the first day? Really hope i can get up before 8am for the rest of my morning classes or i'll be desperate and dead for having poor attendance again XD

i'm supposed to start studying bit by bit daily, but i'm jz too addicted to a SNES game called "terranigma". The original name of the game in japanese is Tenchi Souzou, which mean The Creation of the World. I finished playing it when i was form 2, so you can imagine how old that game was. In spite of that, it's done by ENIX, before they become Square Enix, so you can expect it to be good :D the story was about resurrecting the world, and killing monsters n bosses. it's really easy to play, since there's not much combo skills and the battle system is like the Megaman series type, jz hit them on the right rhythm. I'm the type who go more for story instead of gameplay, so it's fair enuf for me *grin* Oh yeah! i can even use cheat on the simulator XD it's so cool *get bricked* if anyone's interested you can get the simulator and game from me!! my sister downloaded it jz before the hol's ended and i was delighted to be able to replay it again ^__^

here's some snapshot of the game:




so.. dubious as it seems, i'll try to do my best kicking start in everything. Everthing which includes making the next GACC another round of success, while not screwing up my studies, better my personality and interpersonal skills, and get closer to frens :D *hugs* guess that's not that hard right? *fingers crossed*


P.S. 1/3 of my harddisk died on me, and all my downloads are there. *sob*
P.P.S Upgraded my com to 1Gb RAM~ now i can use photoshop without lag/crash.
P.P.P.S I'm Broke.

Bits of Life | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com