New Blog Layout *Duh*

on 6/13/2006 01:37:00 AM
so yeah.. after like 1 year plus since i last edited the layout, here's something cute for a change >w< it's almost done, save for the annoying white fonts on my doggie banner.. anyone knows how to hide it? do tell me cos i'm clueless XD later i'm going to customize the font size+color, an maybe some icons. Now i'm going to get a good night's sleep.. been doing the layout for a whole day (totally no idea wat to do) and another to solve the ever so confusing codes >__<

credits to my sis, liz for drawing the kawaii doggie for me.. saw my name in the doggie pic? it's meant to be our signature pics >w< mine's a doggie, hers' a lizard (i guess u know why XD)and my younger sis's a sheep. this is her DA page. do pay her a visit sometime :D *end advertisement*

that trip tat i was suppose to go after last post got postponed, so i'm off to penang tomorrow.. so tata for now! XD

2 replies

  1. kiddokun Says:

    Ho ho ho ! New Layout !! AWESOME !! :D

    And I'm the first to comment !! xDD

    But hey ! Where's the taggie ! ?_?

  2. Li Sa Says:

    >__< i forgot
    will put it back there again later :D
    jz have to use the comment now :p

Bits of Life | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com