hehe.. Killing time again :p

on 9/10/2005 10:25:00 PM
this whole morning was doing nothing except reading fictions after giving up on my circuit theory assignment. later on i watched shrek 2 in my com cos my eyes hurt from staring at too much words. When the movie finished, felt bored again and then started to play around with photoshop :p. did another wallie as i took the character from Erementar Gerad 2 manga and do a bit color balancing and tada~ here it is:

the princess who never gives up

took like 2-3 hours to tune the colors.. but i still think the previous one was nicer. haiz. think my skills are getting bad...

2 replies

  1. Lase Says:

    I prefer the other one also.... sorry don't kill me. >_<

    But I love the butterfly on this one. :)

  2. Ymir Says:

    I often find that when I've got to do something, procratination actually helps - while you're watching a movie, doing something else, you've got the task in the back of your head and subconsciously pulling the threads together.

    That's my excuse, anyway. :)

    Cheers

Bits of Life | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com