Buzzing around =___= ;;

on 9/09/2005 10:22:00 PM
I woke up grudgingly this morning at about 11 as Mom had picked the best time around to call me *sweat*. I was modifying my programming codes until 3am in the morning, but after mom had hung up telling me to continue sleeping, i hardly did. Washed my face, and it's about 12. The japanese class is about to start and i heard a loud clang as Kristine closed the gate. So without breakfast i went out to campus too. The japanese class was boring, as expected. those newbies can't really catch up so sensei have to slow down for their sake. So we oldies (me not that old la >"<) have to tag along with them. What to do. But during the class, sensei played Utada Hikaru's First Love, which i liked very much. Too bad that time i had a worsen sore throat, if not i'd sing out loud XD.

Later on, me and kristine and loo mun went for lunch in PS. While we were eating we saw Kidrock flying pass us towards the chicken rice shop. he din notice us as i think he's in a hurry. He ta pao-ed and then went off quickly. I was worried about my project cos my .exe file can't open without using Tclite, tho Adeline said her fren said it's ok. I asked her to let me pass up the project, as i wanted to ask the lecturer. She told me that it's with my other groupmate, Hui Ting. So i rushed over to the lecturer's room, only to see hui ting on the verge of passing up the project. I took over, and she went to class. To my dismay, The lec, Ammar told me to go over to the computer lab to recompile it using Rhide (another IDE). So i did that, after waiting impatiently for the technician to open up the lab. Again, horror stricken, there were errors in my codes, which was not to be found when i used tclite to compile it. It was about 3pm, which is 2 hours before deadline. I was really helpless and told Adeline about it. She said i can go see the guy who did the codes for solution, so i went off breathlessly. I practically sped with my old bike over to his office, only to find out that the error part is actually unneeded. So, thanking him profusely, i flew to Adeline's house to reprint the codes.

In the mid, i was testing the codes again, but the output result was really weird, and got me worried sick. She suggested that i go see our saviour again, and so i dashed off, with my poor over-abused bike. After seeing him again, he assured me that the codes are ok, and he told me the output is weird because the input i keyed in was not very suitable XD. I was so embarrassed, as i barged into his office and then only to come out knowing there's nothing wrong at all with the codes. He's working sommore, and i felt so imprudent. He was jz smiling benignly as i said sorry for the umpteenth times. Wat a nice guy...

When i got out of the office, i saw an old lady was trying to use the pay phone, but to no avail. She told me that the phone ate her coins, after i've asked her politely, trying to hid my urgency to rush over to campus. so i jz took out my handphone and pressed the number in her address book. she looked so happy, as i pass her my handphone. When the line connects, she spoke in a different dialect, which i think is tio chew or sth, as i can only understand abit of wat she said. Shortly, she returned me the hp, and insisted on paying me. I was out of time, so hastenly i told her it's unnecessary. Regardless of my refusal, she got out her small pouch and handed me 50 sens while i declined it politely, before giving up shortly. haiz.. She thanked me again, and i jz smiled and nodded before i jumped on my bike and hurried off.

In the Computer lab, i saw alex and his frens are in there too, after he'd yelled my name and gave me a heart attack. With no time to lose, i switch on a com, and straight away compile my exercute file, and thank God, without anymore problems. It was half and hour before 5, so i shot out to the lec's room, and slit the project (paper and diskette together) under his door because he's not in. Urgh. Wat a relief. After all this, i felt like i can drop dead anytime. This can really kill me off if i do this everyday. Haiz. Tired, i went back to my room to stick to my beloved computer XD. Then only i go take bath.

At night, after dinner, Mom called again, and she asked me when is my hols starting. I said starting Oct, so she told me her plans. To my delight, she said she's longing to go to Gui Ling, a really scenic tourist spot in China. And yes! she's bringing me there along~ yey! one more thing to look forward to after the killer finals *sobs*

1 Responses to Buzzing around =___= ;;

  1. Li Sa Says:

    glad you guys drop by. thx for loving my cg! will be doing more after my finals :p

Bits of Life | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com