tests and random stuff..

on 8/27/2005 03:53:00 PM
I've finished my Computer Programming and Design test yesterday. Before the test, i was really anxious and somehow terrified, as previously a lecturer posted an announcement implying that we'd fail the subject because of our inability to write a simple program. I think it's not true, for my case, because i really put my heart into learning programming everytime during tutorial, jz that i dun have any idea wat to do with the tutorial questions, thus as the lecturer said, we copied the solutions wholly during tut. He said that's not learning, but it's wrong. I do learn from what i copied. Ignoring his condescending announcement, i studied and practised the programming part as much as possible. Yet, in a corner of my mind, i still think that the exam will not be that hard, and i'd surely do well. I can't afford to let this thought put off my determination to study, because i know it'd be worse if i dun, even if the test is easy. Perhaps this is my way of studying, assuming the test won't be so hard, so that i can study without extra stress from myself. I read the pass years questions, and a part of me was betting on the test being as easy as the previous years, if not easier. Yet I did not show it out, instead i looked worried, trying to make myself less over-confident. Hehe.. i'm such a hypocrite.

Once in the exam hall, the questions in the sheet proved that i've hit the jackpot. I felt so relieved once i saw all 4 of the questions. it's not as hard as i imagined, or as i wanted myself to imagine. In fact, i answered the 3 questions in my mind before the test started. then i wrote them down, and finished all of them in about 1 hour, including checking for careless mistakes. It felt so good to be out of the exam early, as i walked back from campus. The sky was dark, but i can see darker clouds lurking. It's gonna rain, i thought, and sure enough, when i reached home, the wind blowed really hard, with trees swaying and leaves rustling. In no time, it poured. phew.. lucky i went out early.

As Loo Mun's com was sent to repair (its warrenty is still valid! what a surprise for a 2nd hand laptop) she went over to kristine's com to do her assignment. Then she asked me to come over, which i did, to see some stuff. Before long, it sent me straight back to my room blushing, with them laughing at my innocence.. damn. Me no like that kind of stuff, k? let alone seeing it... gives me the shivers. Trying to forget wat i saw, i resume reading my chinese fic, which was much much better and interesting. I spent few hours reading it, until about 3am in the morning, then only i was too tired to continue on.

This morning i woke up at 12am. haha. so nice being able to sleep until my heart's content. But then still have to study for the monday electronics test. haiz.. this is so tiring. Can't we jz finish them once and for all?! Assignment deadlines are drawing near too. Felt like running away from all those stuff and jz read and do cg from day until night. Sigh. well, i guess this is the life of a uni student, eh? Really hope that my uni life wont be filled solely with exams and assignments..

每日依然盼望着什么,将这一成不变的循环打破..

2 replies

  1. chin kimg Says:

    u hypocrite!! but i never really think about whether the exam is going to be difficult or otherwise.
    still have to study no matter what.
    doesn't make any differnece to me.
    and tips on which questions plus pass year has no effect on me le.
    u should stay in form 6 and u'll know how easy ur life is there. exclude the bils paying part.

  2. Li Sa Says:

    hahah.. you're right~ that's why you dun see me in form 6 XD

Bits of Life | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com