EMiNA appreciation dinner!

on 3/23/2005 03:53:00 PM
The dinner was held yesterday in US Pizza at 8pm. This is the wackiest dinner i've ever gone to, thanks to you guys XD. Amid all those assignments and quizes which drive us up the wall then eat us away in chunks, we found laughter again and had much fun that night (am i exaggerating? :p).

At about 7sth, i was struck by the fact that i've only had half an hour or so before the dinner starts. Kristine had already taken her bath and me? i was still struggling to solve the chemical equations and problematic problems in the chemistry assignment (curse them all!), pulling my hair off the scalp and looking like a refugee from the mental hospital with unfocused eyes and dishevelled hair... So, running out of time, i pushed away from the pile of assignments scattering on the desk and shot out of the room towards the bathroom. I had a quick bath (15 mins! wat the hell are you doing?!) and then ran back to the room to see kristine all set to go. So, having raked my hair and pulled on some clothes, we walked to the restaurant together with Elaine, whom we met on the way. Phew~ i've never walked to that area, which was beyond my daily route, so it felt kinda far away to me. I told kristine and loo mun about this, jz to get back death glares. Haha, of course it's far.. i'm jz being silly.. *sweat* and i chatted with elaine about the assignments instead.

When we finally got there after about 15minutes' walk, we saw Khurshid, Edo and Aizat outside the restaurant waiting for ppl's arrival. I was thinking that they looked like lost pups as we went in XD. Embraced by the cooling air in there, we found our reserved tables (a total of 5 0_0;), there were already some committees like Yuhi, QJ, and others chatting as we saw them. In a spurt of second, kristine and loomun went straight for the nice sofa, leaving me with the plastic chairs.. >"< you all bully me! T_T so sulkily i sat on the remaining chair and wait for others to arrive. Ailing came, then Cindy, and then the tables were almost filled up. So, we ordered 3 sets of pizza (2 pizza in each set) and waited for them patiently while Loo Mun poured our drinks like a miser. Gosh, typical Management student *got death glare from Ailing*. The Chit chat was going on non-stop, while I was listening most of the time, cos i was too hungry and too busy laughing at their jokes. >w<

Then the feast started with our table getting the first pizza! wee! Aloha Chicken deluxe! we took our share and taunted the boys, devouring our first bite dramatically and looking blissfully contented with our pizza XD. Ish, too bad they din catch our motive (slow la you guys!) So we proceeded eating, with me (the speed eater) finishing my first slice before you can say "What the *beep*!!" ^w^ and eyeing other's remaining pieces with my puppy eyes... But before long the 2nd pizza arrived, with me hawking it greedily *drool* Again, i finished my slice in light speed and eyed everyone like a pitiful lost, hungry pup, to no avail. When everyone was almost finish, Ailing was picking out morsels of onions and tomato and my eyes glowed. In split second, i snatched the vege and popped them into my mouth. Others were staring at me in surprise, while Ailing was so stunned that she kept asking if anyone timed that. I smiled contentedly while munching the juicy bits of onion. XD food~~

Still amazed, Ailing started to pick out veges and dropped them in the saucer on the middle of the table, only to see me snatching them instantly with my fork and devouring them in a blink. As Ailing was dropping more of the vege, Loo Mun suddenly barged in the food feeding and smuggled the crumbs while i was off guard! So, with raging inferno in my eyes, i striked back, this time accuracy increased by 100%!! Argh! Here i come! I aimed at the tiny piece of onion with abit of tomato on top, and Bull's eye!! I ate them immediately, fearing Loo Mun would attack me again, but only to find them all gawking at my speed and deadly accuracy...=__=; I'm hungry ok? *sweatdrops pouring*

Seems that on the other end of the tables, edo's having fun too. *evil laugh* Since it was too far away, i can't exactly hear wat happen but i saw him being forced? to drink some obscure looking drink. Those around were cheering like mad and so we understood wat was going on. How was it, edo? ^_^;

When they finally snapped back to normal, we resume eating (did i stopped? XP) and enjoyed the meal until the last pizza. In total, 8 pizzas were eaten by about 25 of us (my maths sucks >"<). It was almost ten when we decided to pay up and so kristine went to the counter with Khurshid. After that alot of calculations were involved as our two calculators (Kristine and Loo Mun) counted the outstanding fees and collect money from the organizing committee. They were as busy as the honey bees while i was idling and chatting with Ailing XP. Besides, i din bring my wallet (i swear it wasn't on purpose!) so Kristine had to pay my part first, thus i dun need to fuss about the amount i have to pay XD.

When everything clears up finally, the crowd became merrier as we chat about carl's birthday presents from Thye Shin. We roared with laughter as the funny incident was being retold over again, with Ailing and Edo adding more details to it >w<. Then we gals chatted about the famous orang gilas in Melaka as well as from our hometowns (dun ask me how the topic started :p) and then about disgusting yet funny incidents happened to scouts during Loo Mun was in Secondary school. Those were hillarious, so much that i can't stop laughing even for a second. they are killers..

At about 10.30pm, our noises finally died down and we left USPizza. Ailing and Traxx were kind enough to drop us back and we were very grateful for the ride. we were too full and exhausted from laughing to walk all the way back. hehe... So, that's it for the dinner! hmm.. did i forgot anything? oh yeah, i still owe someone money *death glare from Kristine*. *gulps*

Bits of Life | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com