Dreary...

on 3/25/2005 05:04:00 PM
*currently listening to hitoto yo's Morainaki*
jz woke up from my sweet nap. Yesterday was a heck of a day... got me so exhausted until i have to resort to naps to recharge (wat's with the term? too much Physics? XD) abit more energy XD. Well, here goes about my day yesterday~

Hmm.. I sprang up in the morning, only to find it's about 10. so i dragged myself to class after finishing my milk and crackers. Chemistry was never my fav, nor it was for that day, but i keep myself busy copying solutions to refrain from stepping into dream land. It was our last chemistry class after all, so i should at least listen abit for the lec's sake XD. After that, Kristine wanted to see that crazy guy, who wanted to do Mechanical in Cyber (duh, cyber never offered that course since the beginning) and so we waited outside his class. Yet, the class he's suppose to be in turned out to be a different class. X.X It was about few mins past 11 so i broke off for class, leaving Kristine to continue waiting for him. I thought during English class we were going to be taught on how to do the essay-summary combination thingie, which is going to be out in the final, but i was wrong. Wasted an hour there reading passages.

When i came back to my room, it was locked. So, i ran over to LooMun for the spare key i gave her (comes in handy everytime XD). After a while, Kristine came back and told me her wait was futile. She hung around Clc (where we go for classes), waited at the right class for about an hour, but he din show up at all, while his classmates were clueless about him wanting to swap campus with Kristine. Frustrated, Kristine then meet Pavi, our classmate, and he told her about using medical reasons as an excuse to stay in melaka. So, i suggested that she go to bug the admin ppl again and then try to get a doctor's recommandation (of course it's fake XD). All the while i was trying to study physics, to no avail.

Before long, Kristine went to see the asst. director of Fosee, only to get more disappointed. He told her that most of the appeals will be rejected as there are not many students who wanted to go to cyber. Then she kinda inferred that she got medical reasons to stay back here, but it was refuted instantly, crushing her only hope as well as her confidence. Crestfallen, she went to Sharmini's office and told our lec everthing. I think then she managed to get the crazy guy's hp and gave it to kristine, and that cheered her up abit.

When she returned again, i was getting ready my notes and stuff to teach(OMG, are you serious? =.=|||)*ahem* to study physics with Vivi, of which i was trying so hard to get familiar with again. I know i won't study if nothing pushs me to. So there, i've finished 2 chapters in physics. 4 alien topics more to go. We studied until 6pm for 2 hours and decided to call it a day, so i passed him our time table for next sem before i left. the sky was gloomy and it's part of the reason why we ended the study session early. Really hoped that it would rain though.. it's been a week or more since it last poured. Feeling hungry, me and Kristine then went out to eat, and manage to come back without being drenched. Darn. why won't it rain?!

About 8, Kristine went for her taekwando's club AGM, while i lost the urge to study physics for no reason. So i started watching Mai-Hime, an anime series which i've downloaded long time ago and got hooked until Loo Mun came in. She said her time table was so nice that all her classes ended at 4 everday, and only has class until 12 on Fridays. i was curious about mine too, since i haven't sort it out. So, I stopped watching and we tried to sort out mine painstakingly, only to get me depressed. Seems that i have class as early as 8am and as late as 10pm... This is jz great. So, frustrated, i gave up sorting and resume watching Mai-hime after LooMun had left the room, boasting about her perfect schedule to irk me. *curses*

I watched until episode 8, and found out it's already 11sth. Kristine came back after i've finished taking my latenight bath. She and her club members went for supper and were treated by her instructor. Awww.. and i was so hungry that i finished my crackers *sobsob* We were in zombie mode staring at the monitor screen until Loo Mun came back in to show me the Detective Conan volumn 49 borrowed from kay leen. Curses! I was going to sleep then only you come in! ish.. so i stayed up to finish that volume until 3sth in the morning... by that time, i was completely drained, thanks to my idiotic desire. >"<

So, that's it about yesterday. Went to class today to complain about the time table, but i was dumbfounded when Kai told me Jon had sort it out nicely, as well as Louie. How come mine was such a mess? Argghhh.. Well then, i'll follow their time table instead XD. Sometimes things are jz as easy as that, right?

Bits of Life | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com