Stupid Exam is over!!!

on 2/18/2005 06:08:00 PM
The Physics test was jz over and i was left angry and frustrated. This is the worst!! I've studied since Monday like mad, trying to cram in all the ridiculous formulae, trying to differenciate between them, trying ever so hard to apply them to the tutorial questions and trying even harder to get the correct answers. I've suffered hair loss because of this subject, of which the lecturer is no better than trash. And this is wat i got. Alien questions, all new species i should say. Really should send them to scientists and researchers and name them after me. Oh, God! Who am i kidding?! This paper sucks to the max! Even worse, i couldn't think during the exam (dunno wat the hell happened to me) and a stomach ache with great timing was eating me up in chunks during exam. Why does it have to be so disasterous?! After all the hard work and hair-pulling, tormenting hours of studying, all i get is Frustration, Fatigue and Ugly rings under my eyes. This is it. I don't want to study anymore!!!

Aaaaaaaarrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!
(screaming in hostel room at this moment)
*kristine stared and said i screamed like a girl*

I dun want to care about anything anymore. I'm so boiling with anger that you won't want to be near me cos i'll shoot flames and send you running away with your pants on fire. *glares at anyone within sight*

It's over. ppl will say it's jz a test. ppl will tell me to get a grip and maybe give me a few good slaps. Well, I DUN CARE!! Since my backbreaking efforts are not gonna be compensate with good results, which i dun bother about anymore, i'm going out to have LOTS OF FUN TONIGHT. YOU HEAR ME? LOTS OF FUN. NO ONE SHALL STOP ME!!!!!! BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!*gone crazy*

Bits of Life | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com