Too many things, Too little time~

on 1/17/2005 12:58:00 PM
Well! how do you like my new template? It took me a whole Sunday's time to finally get it right...Phew! Many thanks to Tidus(Cheers!!) for helping me out *muaks* and also Ufo *hugs* for thinking up such nice verses for my blog signature.

[translation 4 the chinese words: though the wan light is vanishing, and the darkness arriving, I'll hold on tight to the last ray, awaiting yet another dawn.]

okay, i'll roll back to friday, when we gave a surprise party to Sharon. Her birthday was on 15th, so we planned to celebrate with her on 14th midnight. Our venue was outdoors, which is the open field opposite EP. It was really chilly out there, as we were putting the birthday cake(yummy~) and other snacks on the stone table. Everyone shivered and teeth chattered, willing the two, Patrick(the usher) and Sharon to come quickly. I was already eating the snacks before they came. *bleh*
On the field, there were a bunch of Indians playing soccer and we were so worried that the ball would hit us or eventually land on the cake >"< but then thank God it din. There were spectators sitting along the field while on the other table was another crowd of ppl celebrating their friend's birthday. We were suppose to hide when they arrived, and we'd done quite a good job i'd say :P. even Patrick can't find us, as we blend in too well with the crowds. So when they had walked to the stone table laid with food and cake, we ran out to them. Happy Birthday, Obasan!
Sharon was totally dumbfounded cos Pat said he was jz going to return things at EP. Well, part of it was because we hid too well. :P hahaha..
And the feast, oppss.. party began! we were joking and laughing all the time, especially when sharon was to blow the candle, which can hardly be lid up in the breeze cold night. Then it's cake eating time (my favourite part~)! She cut up the cake into 8 really uneven pieces, saying it's to avoid cutting the grapes in it :P and then we took our pieces according to our birthdate, with Loo Mun cutting line (she too hungry di) haha.. i finished up my share in a jiffy and then unwillingly (really?) I ate some of sharon's piece >v<"
It was even funnier when she was opening up her present. In the evening Loo Mun had wrapped up the present in layers of newspapers, besides stuffing the box with even more of them. Then only we wrapped the bulky box with the tiny present in it. So you can imagine her tearing out layers and layers of newspapers and then sticked to the box was a memo wishing her 'happy birthday, Obasan' in Japanese. hahaha.. i was laughing myself to death seeing her bewildered+annoyed yet happy expression. And that was not all, as she took out the present and asked me wat it is. I nearly choked myself and then smiling, i gave her 2 guesses. It was a pair of earrings, which looked like wavy long silver. I guess it was jz too unique that she haven't seen it before (actually me too, before i bought it..^^).
We took lots of pics, with us posing like bunch of lunatics. it was fun staying out at night doing crazy things. It's jz wat having fun's all about. Yining was cracking jokes and teasing Pat all the same, making us roaring with laughter. In the interval, we ate summore, sitting open air against the freezing wind. When it's about 2 in the morning, we decided to go back to hostel, with the unfinished snacks in my hands *evil grin* and that's the end of the party.

On Sat, i woke up at 11sth, as i went to bed at about 4. I was feeling groggy being deprived from sleep (then why dun you sleep summore?!) as i routinely on my monitor and then got stuck to the com for dunno how long. I was snapped back to reality when Kristine called and said we have drama practise at 3pm, which was.. now! I shot up from my chair and was stupified. i gathered the snacks as told by Kristine, and then rushed to our rendezvous. Ethan, our narrator, handed out a script to me as we marched to PS. There, we read the scripts and was having a hard time trying to read out the scripts emotionally. I can't help laughing at my lines and how awkward we acted. After we acted out the drama once, we called it a day and promise to meet up for another practise this tuesday, with the script memorized... Doubt that i can do that...>_<"
When me and Kristine got back to our room, it was already 5pm. Yining's msg popped out and asked if we wanna go hiking. We said yes and then we met up at 6sth. We went off first without Sharon and Pat as they'll catch up later. We walked out MMU through the sidegate and then sauntered to the foot of Bukit Beruang hill. When we were walking up the steep hillroad, Pat rang and said he din know how to come here. SauJong explained painstakingly but then they decided to not come after all. So we went our way up, with me panting like an ox. It's was really steep and i can feel my muscles straining and screaming in my legs...
After a while of seemingly never ending toil, We reached the clearing where we can watch sunset. We had a bird eye's view of Melaka. Cool~ It was worth it after all. The scenery was nice,with the setting sun shining orange rays onto the sky and over the whole of melaka. Yining took pictures of us and also the beautiful sky with her hp. We could see the sea afar gleaming as the sky turned darker and the air cooled down to a soothing breeze. Thus, about 7.30pm, we got down surprisingly fast and went for dinner.

On Sunday, I woke up pretty early. at 9 o'clock i'd already had some breakfast and then started to edit the pics yining took. i combined the sunset pics which she took with the 15pics nonstop snapping option. It took me about 3 hours and viola~ my blog signature was done in jpg form. Then Ufo was online and i chatted with her for a while. Of course I did show her my masterpiece (wat a show off :P) and she thought up the verses for the sig. And after about 2 hours, i finished doing the touch up and showed it to her. I was so grateful to her that i promised to make her another one :P
After that, I went to peek at my blog, seemingly uncool jz having the background changed. So, with the sig at hand, i changed the xml abit (with Tidus' help :D) and got it right instantly. Having a sense of fulfillment, I went to nexus board only to see that my avatar is still in the christmas theme...(sweat) and so off i go doodling in photoshop until i got myself a new avatar and a small matching signature. haha.. all in all, i'd used up the whole day messing around and staring at my blog page smugly and giddy-headed. At about midnight, it was then only i realized that the chemistry and applied maths tutorial questions are piling in loads threatening to tumble down on me... =.=||| and so i rushed to do it as much as i could, until about 3am, when i surrended to fatigue and sleepiness. So, ignoring the mountain of homework, i dropped dead on my bed.

That's about it... and i've been typing since i came back from Jap class at 10 sth. I can see how draggy this's going... so i'll stop and go attend to the pile of work which was urgently wanting attention :P

Bits of Life | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com