Driving Alone!

on 12/07/2004 05:05:00 PM
Today's jz great! I finally got to drive alone! without parental supervision! Weee!!

It was an ordinary afternoon when i was told that dad was coming back home to get his quotation after i've typed it. Then i got a phone call from my fren asking me to go back to HuaLian to see my former Orchestra practicing for the competition, which is on 17-18 Dec. I told Dad when he came back that i was going out at 3, about 2 hours later. And to my surprise, he said he's going to leave the Kancil home and let me use it! I mean, Me, Driving! and plus, Driving Alone! I was stunned at the thought momentarily.

I've been driving for half a year under my dad and mom's supervision. I dun think there's much good in that cos everytime i'm in the driver's seat, they looked tensed. When i drive, they looked so freaked out that in turn make me scared to death while driving. I was afraid that i might jz bang into sumthing too near the car (from my view) cos my estimation sucks. I panicked everytime things sounds wrong and they will give me that disapproving look. Maybe, i panicked more because of their looks, rather than the gears or brakes or clutch. *shrugs*

So, having low self-confidence which is jz like me, i asked my sis to accompany me for test drive. I needed sum help when i reverse out of my house cos it's abit narrow. Then Bon voyage! I'm Driving! yey!

I drove to town safely and reached the comic shop. Well! this is the first time i went to the shop myself without helmets!! this is jz so great! i was totally immerse in euphoria while my sis picked the comics she wanted. I paid in a delirious state too, and it lasted until i got back home driving. When we came back in the house, my aunt was so relieved. she said she had prayed repeatedly for my save return. Well, i'm in one piece, and so is the Kancil! Thx, aunt! My younger sis, lili jz had to give me the cold blanket. The first thing she ask about my ride was,"did you bang in to anything?" I stared at her and shrugged. But luckily my other sis, Lize the tester, gave me a pass! Wow! that's superb! i'm fully ready then!

I went to Hualian at 3pm, when it was pelting real hard. But then, Weather doesn't stop me now! Muahahahaha!! So i droved off to school with the wipers on. Once i'm in the Music room, many faces greeted me, old and new. I stood in a corner, along with all the alumni. Wow, it's been ages since i last saw them! We chatted abit while listening to the practises. I spend 3hours over there, and then decided to leave. One of my frens asked me to drive her back. Wow! i was really excited and agreed instantly.

it's so much fun driving without inspecting eyes scouring for mistakes!! This is the best day ever! I'm going to drive more until i get fed up with it! Weeeeeeeee...!!

Bits of Life | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com