B4 Convo~

on 8/08/2009 04:36:00 PM
It's been a few days since I've arrived in KL. The haze is horrible and I get even more horrified when I see people wearing masks. sigh.

On Thursday I reached Hang Tuah station on the afternoon and met up with Weiyong to go collect our robes and do the registration stuff together in MMU Cyberjaya. We reached there at about half pass two, and got everything done by three. Lucky us for there's no queue required at all. Then the trip back to KL took around 2 hours due to the long wait for bus and KLIA transit. That's why I hate traveling in KL. It takes longer to travel than doing the thing you want to.

On Friday, I finished up the translating task, ate lunch then went to Sungai Wang to meet up with Loomun, June and William. They were buying presents for Suj and Cyc in Pavilion after lunch there, so I walked to join them too. well, again traveling took 1 hour before I get to see them. After browsing around and getting the right present, we went off to see G.I. Joe. It was really packed with CG actions but with kinda cheesy dramatic plot. But I'm really awed by the would be technology in the movie. 3D interactive hologram, the accelerator and even the cool spectacle Ana wore really got me high. As for real world progress, we have touchable holography now in Tokyo seriously, where there are ultrasonic waves shoots out to create pressure sensation on you when you touch the hologram. Here's the video from pink tentacle.


So after the movie, we had dinner with suj in the foodcourt, where i had this spicy mini beef steamboat from the little taiwan store. It's really good with meatballs, lean beef, corns, some greens and Cellophane noodles or called 冬粉(dong fen). Loo Mun ate Vietnam vege-salad-ish kind of dish, which is totally not her kind of choice at all usually. She was afraid of getting sick, that's why she sacrificed the tomyam she wanted for the greens lol.

Then we went to Lowyat to scout for digicam and prices. Nothing much except everyone got what they wanted there. Then we parted and I went back on monorail, and took bus to return to my aunt's house after one hour plus.

Saturday = lazying around waiting for parents day. I was so free that I typed several emails to my friends in Japan, one usually takes up an hour or so due to my poor japanese grammar. and by the way, I got my TOEFL results from the online website today. Well although I didn't get full marks, it's more than enough to qualify for the entrance requirement for Tsukuba University haha. So who wants the TOEFL guide book to score I bought earlier? It's as good as new and moreover it really helped to score! *wink wink*

Now there's only one day left to convo! Some how I dread the draggy event and can't wait for it to be over soon enough. I'm only interested in taking pictures with friends and family so why can't we skip right to that part instead? lol.

Anyway, I hope to see you all if you manage to be there!

Bits of Life | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com