I've got a job!

on 6/24/2009 07:42:00 PM
Yup that's right. No more Neet for me *cries*
It was a short but fun time *wave hanky*

But still there's not much changes in my current lifestyle.. wearing pajamas whole day at home, hugging my lappie in the living room and playing with Hiro once in a while, besides making lunch delivery to my parents in the afternoon, doing some chores and jogging for a bit in the evening.

It's practically the same mundane routine but yeah. I've gotten a work-from-home job! Specifically it's a manga translation job. The job scope is to translate the original manga from Japanese to English and apply them on the manga conversation bubbles. Sounds easy but it's a really time consuming and brain squashing job. Well at least I am forced to learn new japanese vocabularies and at the same time getting paid!

Thanks to my lil' sister's help, I've manage to finish the first assignment in 2 days. There's about 20 pages of gag doujin with fair amount of conversation bubbles lol. Then I have to re-learn the font setting and sound effect wordings, since last time in alpha years the only scanlation practice I had was in Chinese. so I went to The Idiot's Guide to Editing Manga to get all the fonts needed and some basic know-hows. Neat~

Anyway I've got my pay! It's only 15USD but what the heck. It's still my first pay from a job I really enjoy. So hopefully there will be much more to come! Ganbarimasu!

3 replies

  1. kiddokun Says:

    hey, 15USD is still something.

    I'm joining the NEET geng too at the moment. ^^; Can't seem to find a job now.

  2. Li Sa Says:

    yeah. if the assignments keep on coming then I'll get more $$ soon~ currently still waiting for next chapter to translate lol. can't wait~

    i tot you going to study also? why need to find a job also?

  3. kiddokun Says:

    right now i'm a NEET. I'm going to continue study somewhere in December, but for now nak la some RM to spend on, so yeah..:P

    will work part time till Nov i think, if i get a job. ^^;

Bits of Life | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com