Kamosuzo! (let's brew!)

on 12/05/2007 11:36:00 PM
YES. Lisa finally kicked her own lazy @ss and started blogging after 1 year of hiatus XD hurray for the world!

Alright. so i'm currently obsessed with moyashimon, as seen on the blog header. Moyashimon is actually an october anime series. it is also called Tale of agriculture. The main character Sawaki is a guy who can see microbes looking bigheaded and cute. The series has quite a fresh storyline and interesting info about microbes, which are too cute to not love them, don't you agree? XD Even though Dexter reminded me that they are really Micro-organism, which make us sick and get food poisoning and bad for hygiene, still, moyashimons are too cute, especially Oryzae, which is the yellow one with dreadlocks. It is a yeast for making bread so it's a good microbe XD.


Well, my desktop has 5 of those microbes floating and swirling around. There's one big oryzae there too! if you are interested to get them, do go to this japanese website where you can find a flash game for you to play gashapon for 5 microbes a day. My sister is currently addicted to it too XD and the oryzae desktop toy can only be obtained if you gathered all 30 types of microbes, which i finally did 2 days ago, after gashapon-ing for a week :p I can stare at them for minutes doing nothing XD here's a screenshot of my desktop:


Hmm.. so i think that's enough about moyashimon. Let's get back to Life, shall we? :p actually that's a TV series that i'm currently watching too. Now I'm having my Delta year 2nd trimester, and unfortunately(?) i have only 1 subject to study, so to kill the free time, I am working part time in Coffee Bean. I got this part time through my aunt, who's from the higher ups in the company. I am working for 3 weeks now, and that's why most of the time you don't see my in campus. It was hell for my flat feet for the first few times i go to work, but i'm getting used to it now, i hope.

Besides, i got myself involved in Robocon previously, but then finding that i can't have both the cake and eat it, i decided to pull out since it's too time consuming and tiring for me. Last week we (robocon ppl) went to KL for the Robofest. It was super stressful and nerve breaking as we kept on servicing out robots, which are very unstable and due to my terrible negligance, i can say that its fatal consequence is one of the many reasons that caused us to lose the match badly. So UTM and UniTEN got first and 2nd place (if i'm not mistaken, was too upset to take note that time) and we went back to Melaka drained and disappointed. I really hope those robocon guys can make it next year. I'm sure to go and support them if it doesn't clash with my finals.

As for this weekend, I'll still be working in Coffee Bean and I'm gonna wear a santa hat! XD we have a new part-timer so i have to buck up even more to set a good example for her, though i think i already screwed my image as i kept on forgetting the ingredients and measurements for the drinks *ouch*. Next weekend I'm going to KL for early Christmas celebration haha. Since Robotics club is going to have a booth in Midvalley next week, as the exhibition head i had to present the fyi projects from our university at the booth. 3 Days there at the Play!exhibition, so no way I'll stick there whole day long! Loo Mun, June and William they all are going to meet me up at Pavilion then we'll have fun for once after they went industrial training.

And Comic Fiesta.. hmm. I dun think I'll be going this year. Since both my sisters are going there, for sure they would sweep back home all the nice artwork they can afford, so i will go to other places and have fun XD

Till then, blogging will become a habit of mine once more, i swear! XD

4 replies

  1. Cholic Says:

    zomg it's ALIVE :O
    congratz for kicking off ur laziness to blog :p

  2. Kyo Deeper Says:

    It's good that you're back already XD -BlackHowling- Do change my web addy ya? http://bh1291141.wordpress.com

  3. kiddokun Says:

    ...FINALLY !

    I've been waiting for almost a year for you to update ! =_= Anyway, hope you do update frequently, and welcome back to blogging ! :D

  4. Li Sa Says:

    hehe.. i'll try to update more now that i've started to blog again :p

Bits of Life | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com