Kittens!!

on 11/02/2005 02:55:00 PM
There's a cat from my back alley which comes regularly for food in the evening. Yesterday she din come, and this morning she amazing squeezed thru my back grill door into our kitchen, with a big belly @__@ my aunt put her back out and later only found out that she's finding a place to give birth! wow.. at the end my uncle saw her having kittens already near the backyard few houses away. the babies are so cute XD altogether 3 of them i think >w< kya~~~ so wanna hug them.. but i can't even have a second look at them cos uncle said i'm born in the year of tiger so i shouldn't see them or else the mama cat will eat up all the kittens.. >"< superstitions are bad... so my sis, who's born in the dragon year took the pic and let me see.. wonder why dragons are not harmful to the kitties.. not fair T_T



oh yea.. i've added a background to the previous pic i coloured.. take a look here.. btw, my results are ok XD. can't asked for any better *dance around* thx for calming me down when i'm nervous and anxious for it XD

that's it for today.. me going to KL tomorrow so am busy helping my aunt to do cake. ^__^ Selamat hari raya to all and enjoy yourself during the remaining holidays!!

1 Responses to Kittens!!

  1. chin kimg Says:

    tigers and kittens?
    never heard of itr before
    now i shall warn all my friends
    hehe
    if the mother ate the littens
    must be their fault!
    but i dislike cats and dogs
    except maybe soft toys hehe

Bits of Life | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com