Not studying :P

on 8/14/2005 02:12:00 AM
Was telling myself that i have to study in case that the electronic test would come back early, but i jz can't. I was doing trivial stuff like taking photos of my anime posters, and photoshop-ing them abit before uploading them here and here. After that, it seem that i was so inspired that i decided to use the uploaded pics to do my blog sig. so the whole day i was playing with filters and textures in photoshop, and came out with this:


special thx to yining for adjusting the color with me cos i was too blinded to do that after few hours of staring at the same pic >"<. Hmm.. Wat do you guys think? hehe.. going to fix it in this blog later, when i have time XD
btw, the chinese characters means 'Can you hear the melody of Nature?' which i suddenly thought of, as i went pass my room's balcony looking at the clear blue sky. XD

Bits of Life | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com