BoReD...

on 5/04/2005 05:53:00 PM
hmm.. currently really bored. So i'll jz list down wat i've done so far during the holidays...

jz finished a webpage design for Wounds, a fren in taiwan who's too busy to do anything now except drawing XD. here's a link. then i've done that first coloring in previous post, fixed my com and installed 10gb of necessaries in my system drive, fixed my photoshop (previously it got screwed and can't display chinese characters) by installing the all new cs2! haha.. got afew new features here and there.. but haven't tried it out. Had been doing regular exercise everyday.. but still sleep late at night and wake up at noon XD.

My daily routine: wake up and eat lunch, collect clothes, daydream abit, then bathe my coco (he's a chihuahua) and then me bathe, then stick to the com doing trivial stuff until evening when i'm suppose to drive sis to tuition or watever, then come back with comics and read, exercise abit (jog/jumping rope/run around), then go fetch my sis, and then another sis from school, and then dinner, then drive them both to tuition if there are any, then stick to books or computer again until late at night. and the cycle repeats itself again and again...

Think i have to spice up my hols abit or i'll regret it... any suggestions? *puppy eyes*

1 Responses to BoReD...

  1. Li Sa Says:

    wow.. sure! but then have to wait until next sem *sob* me wanna go back to melaka *sobsobsob*

Bits of Life | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com