My 19th Birthday!!

on 3/02/2005 01:31:00 AM
Yesterday was my birthday. 19th in fact, and the 2nd one i celebrated without my parents and family. Last time when i was in INTI, my best pal throw me a small surprise party and i was really touched. This time, it was even better. Guess wat? Almost all my classmates came and celebrated with me! about 20-30 of them! it took 7 tables to squeeze everyone in. hehe.. i was really shocked and elated as it was the biggest birthday celebration for me ever! Thx guys! you all made my day shone brighter than a star!

At first, Alex suggested that we go have dinner at about 6pm, but the plan was changed to supper. So, still being in cloud nine, I went to have dinner with Kristine, Loo Mun, Sharon and Patt in the chinese restaurant beside Sri Rama Ram. It was a feast for us as we ordered 3 dishes- vege(my fav), toufu and sweet n sour pork- and ate to our heart's content. (we rarely order dishes and rice on other days cos it's costly :P) I was the happiest of all, being able to eat lots of vege and toufu. the meat was very sweet and tasty too. I savoured every bite and even add in a bit of chili padi,which was recommended by Loo Mun. The meal was terrific, but the best thing was, i was treated by them! *so touched*

Besides being treated to dinner, my classmates were so nice as to sing birthday song for me during class. i was totally taken by surprise but was really happy indeed. In the classroom, i was surrounded by so many smiling faces that i din know wat to do besides saying thank you. hehe.. even my probs and stat teacher wished my happy birthday. In the whole afternoon, i was filled with sheer bliss.

at about 8pm, i went to spr for the content meeting. I din get assigned with article as Wei Cheng said it'd be my birthday present for the day. wee~ Then, when edo knew about my birthday, with me jokingly said that i wanted my present, while QJ was pretending to keep away his laptop and stuff :p, Edo gave me this cute teddy as present. so nice!! thx Edo!! *hugs* Besides, Carl wished me happy birthday too while he gave me a pat on the head, like an elderly person. Contradicting to that, he said he was 19 also, and gave me a shock. It was partly true though, but then he'll be 20 on his next birthday, so we are 'same-aged' for now :P.

The meeting was abit of a drag, but i was too happy to be bothered. When it was about 9.15pm, i remembered sth, shot up and told Siew that i had to leave in order to get my birthday cake. So, hurriedly, me and kristine went to the cake house and found that we were in time for the cake. I was really excited, seeing the cake in kristine's hand and thinking about the fact that i dun have to celebrate my birthday alone miserably.

We walked to Sri Rama Ram at 10 but there was no one there yet. So we sat there waiting and before long, my classmates turned up gradually. At first we had 2 tables full, then 3, 4... Both me and Kristine was shocked. She said she din called so many ppl here as i stared at her in awe. In the end, car loads of ppl came, as well as the bunch of ppl who walked. I was as happy as a lark when everyone- boss and gang, Ceyi, Elaine, Mohan and gang, Alex, Chenli, Anne, Chia Ming, Justin and Siew and others and even Sina, who's an international student from Persia- was chatting merrily with each other. I was still in the delirious state, soaring with the fact that almost the whole class came. 7 tables full of ppl! imagine that! We took pictures in several clutters as there were too many ppl to fit into a pic :P. This was too good to be true!

Then about 11sth, we took out the cake and everyone started to sing D song for D birthday gal- me! I felt so warm and touched as i made my wish and blew the candles. Before long, Anne, the pro cake cutter started to cut up the cake for us. I liked the blueberry cake very much, but seeing everyone else enjoying the cake as well made me even happier. I finished my piece before i knew it yet i was contented. As everyone resume merry making, i join in the laughter and had much fun.

Since there were a few slices of cake left, so i offered them to Ethan, Cheesey and also Alex. Suddenly, Cheesey bent forward and sth moved swiftly towards me. Startled, i avoided it in time, having his hand with cream bearly touching my cheeks. So this was wat you wanna do, eh? So our cake smearing game started. i wiped up some icing with my fingers and aimed at Ethan. I attacked! but he was too fast backing away, evading my hand and almost falling down the drain behind him :P. Still up to challenge, i attacked again and bingo! His face was smeared with icing, yet at the same time, mine too! Arrggh!! it's Kristine who ambushed me!! Not fair!! >_<" The game went on for a while until i got both cheeks in icing and cheesey and ethan had their share. hahah... we were so hilarious.

At almost 12, my classmates eventually wished me happy birthday before they went back home. We cleaned up abit and thus leaving as well after paying for our drinks. In my room, i got out the letter from my Taiwanese fren, Windy, and was so happy to see her present for me. It's a very nicely made keychain ornament with wires bent into my nickname. I liked it so much!^^ This is the best birthday i've ever had! Thx everyone!! *muaks*

Bits of Life | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com