Doomed...

on 3/15/2005 05:40:00 PM
I jz realized yesterday that there's only 3 more weeks left before exam come around the corner and kill us off. I mean, 3 weeks only! wat am I suppose to do? this friday i'm going to take the physics lab test and here i am, jz wasted an hour browsing the net and now typing this... I'm DOOMED. Why? because this sem, i skipped alot of classes. dun mess with me. when i say alot, it means ALOT!! If it wasn't for my good old frens cheesey and alex signing attendance for me, i'd be barred from exam, though i still might be barred with full attendance cos i haven't paid the fees, but that's another matter :p. So, the point is, i dun know wat i'm tested on, as i din attend classes and even if i do, i din pay much attention (most of the time day-dreaming, whacking Cheesey for fun or writing graffiti on him arms). I dun even know where the lectures had gone to, which chapters and all... I'm dead. Someone jz shoot me point blank. If anyone were to be blamed, it's Rashid's fault, mostly. He is so bad in teaching that i felt helpless everytime i go to classes, which eventually kill off my interest in Physics, at least for now. I dunno how i'm suppost to even get a B for finals now.. I'm gonna die...

... *my long lost conscience sprank out and slapped me with guilt*

Ok, enough with the confession and whinings. I'm gonna study like mad, since it's not too late, right? *got a hard stare from my conscience. Shivers* Nevermind la, as long as i study it'd made some difference. Hopefully.

This Sunday we had a post mortem for the Birthday event. Yuhi was not present cos he went to KL, edo was MIA while Kid was abit late. Other than that, all of us came and we started off without them. Well, to tell the truth, everytime i attended post mortem i always wanna quickly get over with it ASAP. We talk about problems we faced and mistakes we'd done, and then about wat should be done earlier cos most of the stuff we did was last minute work :p. About the exhibition, we should have asked for more posters (those not for sale) from Diana to stick on the boards. As for the Designs, next time must threaten to cekik Edo if he din get it done on time, or jz get Thye Shin to do it. Meanwhile, for the booth division, we gotta get a better layout next time, as well as a better location. Then, the FMD and CITS stuff we gotta do it as soon as possible, jz in case the stuff we need are in shortage or in demand. And about the merchandises, we gatta get more next time, as in variety and quantity. All in all, everything was jz ok, and thx to the help given by hicomms, we made it not so disasterously.

The meeting ended with us discussing about the appreciation dinner for the event. We decided to have it at US Pizza, on 22nd of March. Before that, me and Kristine have to go and ask about the price first, and to get $$ from lynn.*look at lynn with puppy eyes* We decided that only Organizing Comm and Working Comm can eat FOC, but high comms are invited as well, but not FOC lo... *Aarrghh.. dun kill me* so that's it about the meeting. Phew~

Gotta get dinner.. damn hungry. After this had to study physics lab (practically read the pass years and memorize the answers. Speaking of which, i still haven't got them!! ARGGGHHH.... Die...

Bits of Life | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com