I hate Thursdays!!

on 1/22/2005 01:11:00 PM
Well, only the lab session that is. It's so dreadful and hateful and awful that i think you know wat i meant~ It's even worse than back then in INTI. At least i know theoretically wat to do then, compared to now being so hopelessly helpless. In the end, after 3 long hours of struggling and never ending tormenting, we copied solution from other groups as usual and passed up in the last minute. I was so pissed of by both myself for being so helpless and the lecturer for making me so. All in all, whenever there's lab session, there'll be mountain of stress loaded upon us, misarable beasts of burden...
Besides my "so what's new?" teeth-gnashing and grousing about the lab sessions, the MUET results were out today. I was jz hoping that i can get sumthing better than band 4 cos after my speaking test was ruined by that stupid IT guy, i dun think i can be so lucky as to even get near to band 6. Darn! really wanna kill that guy! *deadly glare scouring for the silhouette of his*
Enough about me, others seems to be excited with the results too.*duh*
Some in my class got really remarkable results and got really near to getting a band 6. Some got 'killed' in speaking test while most lost marks in the writing test. Some surprisingly got band 4 and was planning to retake the exam and it get me considering about it too. I dun want ppl in future seeing my lower-than-expected speaking test marks and looking at me as if i'm a retard or sth. Well, maybe i'll retake it, maybe not. RM50 is really a lot. *eyes shooting fire beams at that retarded IT guy* Well, at least overall i got a band 5, which matter the most i guess~
At 6sth, i went up the Bukit Bukit Beruang (BBB...hahah) again with Loo Mun, Yining and Jong. At first i din want to cos i'm in a bad mood and felt really fatigued, but then in a second thought, i might as well go to release tension. And it proved to be a really good solution to stress! I was in a really good mood after coming down from the hill. Wat's more, i get to drink soup in the chinese restaurant near Taman Bunga Raya~ it's so delicious that i drank the last drop of it. Even the herbs inside was all eaten by me~ It's been so long ever since i last drank soup! Aaaa... this is the life. Although it's quite expensive (RM3 per bowl),I think it's worth it, savouring it once in a while. :P
Then at about 8.30pm, we went back to campus and went straight to the screening. Never thought that they would screen Kaleido star! As it has 52 episodes and i was too lazy to download, i was really happy and surprised to see it screened! yey~ Here's a pic~



There were only a few ppl who went for screening though, as everyone had gone back already. The 2 episodes of scrapped princess was nice too, as things are revealing and got less confusing. The explanation given makes things clear up finally~ phew. This is definitely in my burning list :P
After screening, I called back home to find that mom's baking a cake. *drool* She asked me if i'm going anywhere tomorrow cos it's holiday. i told her i have drama practice so might not go anywhere. After a while, Mom passed the phone to dad and then he told me some house renting know-how. Then i proudly told him that i'd climb up the hill 2nd time (he teased me that i'd never go up the hill more than 3 times) and we will be going up next week too~ he jz laugh off the topic, as did in the conversation where i pleaded him imploringly for a car/motor starting next sem... >.<" At the end, i can't wait to get back home cos everyone will be back in Taiping for Chinese New Year. Arrgh. Why do we have test before and after the holiday?! *grumble grumble grumble*
Now, i need to get some sleep since stupid hostel connection is screwed. :P
oyasuminasai~

Bits of Life | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com