dRoWning In MaThs...

on 1/30/2005 02:17:00 PM
*Currently downloading Tactics, Jubei-chan 2, Kurau and OSTs.*

This is bad. I dun understand at all. I'm gonna die... I'm scared of maths now. To think that it's once my triumph card. This is the end of the world. *drown*

I haven't start reading up on stats and probs.. but then i can feel the headache of trying to comprehend, let alone applying it. it's gotta be disasterous this time.. my days are numbered. Death will sweep me away on that fateful day. Farewell, my frens. For i'll be heading for that unknown world, devoid of exams and quiz, hopefully.

*slap myself hard*
Felt really tension now. got to burst out sumwhere, which's i'm doing here. Besides exam, assignments are pilling up, and my brain's further burdened with contemplation and dilemma about my Beta course. Everything jz heap up in front of me, blocking my sight. Feeling helpless, and a wee bit despair. No, make it a huge engulfing despair.

*sigh*
Think it's jz wat life's about, eh? Well, maybe you're right. Off i go to cramp those formulae in my nut head. This is driving me crazy... *mumble mumble*

Bits of Life | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com