2nd day of 2005

on 1/03/2005 01:31:00 AM
darn.. my old habit of sleeping late and waking up even later had came back. I can't let this happen again! Urgh! i'm gonna set alarm from now on and force myself to get up.
i was jz loitering around the net when Patrick buzzed me. Said Sharon was not feeling well and so i went to her room to see. She wasn't there so i called her. I was told that she was in front of the hostel office and so i rushed to see her, painfully squating there. I totally freaked out and asked her if she wanna go to a hospital. Of course the answer was yes (i was jz being stupid) and thus i walked her to the gate, where there's suppose to be taxi. Her face was ash white and she was clunching her stomach. I felt really helpless and useless. On the way she vomitted abit, into her plastic bag she prepared. I can't really do anything to ease her pain, but to pat her as soothingly as i can and will her pain to fly away...
Patrick haled a taxi and we went to pantai hospital. It was stupid. the whole hospital has only the emergency department open and there were only 2 doctors there. Jz wat we needed. I was kidding with her that by the time she get to see the doc, she'd recovered. She curled up on the seat and got me worried, though she said it was not that bad already. Patrick was dealing with the registeration part as we waited for her turn.
It was before long that she had her turn. Asked for a jab and then she got it. haha.. still can't supress my gleefulness hearing her reaction when she got her injection else where than her arm. ^^ Meanwhile, Patrick was dealing with the medicine pick up. I wonder how much it cost...
And as if miracle, she got better and we chat awhile as she was still lying down on the bed. Jabs can really do wonders, i thought...*shrugs* i still prefer medicine though.. :P
When he came back, I saw the receipt, which stated it's 70 over bucks. Walao a!! the jab can really burn ppl's pocket. 50bucks for a jab, imagine that! but then it works, which was what matters. after this we went back via taxi.
About 3 sth i returned back to my room and watched hack sign with kristine. we had a marathon until 6sth, when we were reminded to eat dinner. heheh.. So off we went to the restaurant near Taman bunga raya. The food was ok, i guess, and besides, it's nearby. I think it'll be good to eat there sometime(too lazy to walk so far :P).
Jz now me, kristine, loo mun and yining watched 'meet the parents' together in our room. Kristine dragged her bed down and we sat there drinking vodka while watching. I finished the bottle in a jiffy, and turned tomato red in a jiffy too. My cheeks felt like burning! Phew! even loo mun's was not as red as mine. Hehe.. i shouldn't have dried it so fast..:P
we had fun and there goes my Sunday. Why does Monday slip in so fast? Sigh...

Bits of Life | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com